Venture Surplus ad

Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Need a zippo to finish that transaction. Strike and toss.
    I wish.

Unfortunately, he might have killed himself and his car, too. I keep trying to think of a way that fire could be added to this situation to make for a more just outcome and I can't visualize one. I keep seeing in my head too many past viral videos where someone used gas to start a bonfire, backed away, threw something into the bonfire to get it started, and the flames followed the gas fumes right back to the person trying to start the fire.

His thought process was good. He did what he could with what he had in that moment. But any more and it would have probably wound up like this:

or this:

And, yes, I know you already know all this. I'm just being over-cautious because occasionally the staff will be forced to take notice of members who don't seem to have the mental capacity to understand such things. :)

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I wish.

Unfortunately, he might have killed himself and his car, too. I keep trying to think of a way that fire could be added to this situation to make for a more just outcome and I can't visualize one. I keep seeing in my head too many past viral videos where someone used gas to start a bonfire, backed away, threw something into the bonfire to get it started, and the flames followed the gas fumes right back to the person trying to start the fire.

His thought process was good. He did what he could with what he had in that moment. But any more and it would have probably wound up like this:

or this:

And, yes, I know you already know all this. I'm just being over-cautious because occasionally the staff will be forced to take notice of members who don't seem to have the mental capacity to understand such things. :)

Ben, my brother in law had life threatening burns by doing that.

He had been clearing his land. Then no wind, gas fumes and a lighter resulted in a 3 week stay in a burn unit.

Last edited:

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Yep
    I wish.

or this:

Yep, he handled it perfectly. Those scum got a nice gasoline bath and are allset to run through hell with gasoline drawers on.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen

.357mag > 9mm
    I have been asked what scares the living daylights out of me. My answer. A female that is determined to fight no matter the cost.
    I would not want to mess with that woman.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas

I couldn't find the video of the KO. I've seen YouTube videos saying that the footage has been scrubbed from the internet.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso