Military Camp

Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Zavala was so amped up he didnt notice he was empty.

Also interesting was how quick that 12ga dropped him.

Yep - 18 rounds into the guy, you could see his post shooting tremors from the adrenaline dump. Took him a minute to process what just happened, then he reloaded and kind of came back to reality.

I'm honestly surprised no officer was shot in crossfire - it looked like the officer to the right, next to the less-lethal guy during the initial volley wound up down-range for the last shots of Zavala's first string. Then when to-be-dead guy reanimated and made his second charge - it sure looked like one of the other guys was on the left side wound up down-range of the second string of fire.

I did like how they communicated with one another though and kept trying to keep people OUT of the crossfire, regardless of how well that actually worked out. Stress is a bitch and we all are subject to doing weird shit in life or death situations.

Overall I think these guys did a great job - they tried and tried to get him to drop his weapon, they went less-lethal first, he was on a mission to die though. Hopefully those officers involved don't wind up with issues of their own down the road. Happens way too much, even for those invovled in righteous shoots.
    Texas SOT

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    They rocked his world.

I see what you did there

R.gif

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Did you see the hole in the hood from the rock? Deadly force indeed

Didn't see a hole in the hood - saw in the description where he was continually throwing rocks, busted out one car's spotlight - and as immediately as the cop jumps out for initial contact, homeboy continues chucking rocks. Guessing the dead guy's name was David, or at least he thought it was.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    No dirt nap and he could have not fired the shot in the air but guy defends an old man who was a attempt carjack victim per the story.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia

Good ol' Arkansas State Police. They do NOT **** around when it comes to pursuits. They'll pursue if you California roll a stop sign and don't pull over the instant the lights come on. You drive like an asshole? An ASP Trooper will be on you like white on rice, or like a homeless dude on a fat chick.

For the "didn't click" or "I use an ad blocker so this shit doesn't show up" crowd:

Dumbass on a crotch rocket runs from ASP.

ASP chases.

Idiot crashes his bike (slowly) into a tree, jumps off on foot with ASP trooper hot on his tail.

ASP trooper tazes the dipshit.

Dipshit catches fire and becomes a human torch.

Other ASP troopers show up in like, 10 seconds, one brings a fire extinguisher.

Bike asshole goes all George Floyd "I can't breath!" - hilarious ASP trooper says "Neither can we, move over here" because they're all in a cloud of fucking fire extinguisher powder.

Asshole goes to jail. Happy ending for all, even the idiot who ran, because he didn't die.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    More ASP good times

Trooper attempts to stop a Tahoe for expired / invalid registration tags, driver says "not today, piggie!" and keeps going.

Marked unit joins the fun, marked unit goes in for the PIT.

Tahoe rolls

Dudes get yanked out

Passenger throws driver under the bus. Passenger is let go, he didn't do anything wrong, nor have warrants. Shocker - driver had warrants.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Given the amount of flame being strewn about, I'd say it's more likely that he spilled gasoline on himself when he dumped his bike.

Found a more detailed version of this video:

So, the biker had a can of gasoline in his backpack, which the tazer prong punctured and ignited. Dude was taken to Arkansas Children's Hospital's burn unit for treatment.

Lesson learned: Don't run from the police over stupid shit like no displayed plate (reason for the stop initially) AND if you're gonna ignore that one, don't have a fucking can of gasoline on your person when you do, lest ye become a human torch.

Top Bottom