APOD Firearms

Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    Well, that didn't take long: So the shop owners are now possibly facing Assult Charges:

https://www.toddstarnes.com/crime/insane-7-eleven-clerks-who-beat-thief-face-police-probe/
    That shows you how far down the "woke" rabbit hole we have fallen.... clerks that beat a thief to prevent him from stealing hundreds of dollars worth of goods.... THEY are classified as "insane"....
    What is insane is letting that stuff go without doing anything....
    100 years ago, it would have been expected that the thief would be shot... or at least badly beaten and sent directly to jail.... and this thieving waste-of-air only got "spanked"... smh

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    wheelchair or not, someone needs to slap the shi* out of that bastard.... then sue his ass for medical expenses. At the least, he should be charged with attempted homicide.
    That ladder was in nobody's way....

I'd dump the jackass out of his wheelchair so he can't roll off while the cops are on their way to arrest him for assault with bodily injury.

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    I didn't listen to it with sound (at work), but it looks like that old bastard is trying to play the "I'm a poor cripple" card.... which is unfortunate.
    I remember seeing a tv show where a guy in a wheelchair was being a total a-hole to someone, so that guy found a wheelchair, and rolled up to the other guy, and they had a good old fistfight, in wheelchairs.
    Being "crippled" doesn't give you the right to be an a-hole and get deferential treatment... IMHO.

edit: the movie was "Almost an Angel" with Paul Hogan in it.... great scene...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom