• ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I have a wild and crazy imagination and because I talk to you guys almost everyday I see a lot of you guys in my mind, most of which is not pretty (talking to you TR even though I know what you look like. No hate) or tied to your avatars (dammit Glockster!) Tejano scott you're not getting a pass on this one (freakin.'infidel) and Zembonez (I probably misspelled that but you're a scary ass clown with fang teeth. F dat). I've met several of you in person and can say that Stumpy fits his avatar (butters but with vast gun knowledge and awesomeness). I'd like to see what you actually look like.

The thing is I love you guys (in a completely hetero way; like brothers)

Show yourself. I'll start off.

Here's me. And yes, TXARGUY loves him some bows:

photo.jpg

17020d1351072269-pics-didnt-happen-tgt-member-thread-photo.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Compound bows are for girls. ;)

DSC_0275.gif

Archery...

mewamd.gif

Firearms...

I'd show a pic of me with one of my other favorite things to do, but I don't think my wife would want to pose with me doing... that...

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    NO! It'll be more like you shooting my arrows in mid air and me asking you kindly to STOP! I'm good, but not that good. YET

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    HAHAHA! No way. I only let the one nighters do that, when I was single. I can't let her do that. Great shirt though.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Shiiiit, there's a million pics of me on this site. Here are some repeats:

Range Day with Houston Crew:
    DSC_0070.jpg

More Range Day Shenanigans:
    IMG_4604.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

A great shot with me & Jimmy Hicks:
    66.jpg

SHOT Show at the Barrett Booth DREAMING:
    IMG_3660.jpg

LaRue Range Day 2011 w/ Chris Costa:
    IMG_0383.jpg

And one of my favorite shots... Me with my dad at LaRue Range Day:
    IMG_0378.jpg

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    In before everyone says "you're just a kid". I may look young but I turn 41 in November. Still no gray hair (wtf?).

8 years in the Army as a dismounted cavalry scout. Desert Storm and Bosnia Herzgovina; I was there and then some.

Life is fun. I love it!

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    In before everyone says "you're just a kid". I may look young but I turn 41 in November. Still no gray hair (wtf?).

8 years in the Army as a dismounted cavalry scout. Desert Storm and Bosnia Herzgovina; I was there and then some.

Life is fun. I love it!

Yea, I'm turning 28 and I don't get facial hair. Just a thin little mustache and hair on my chin. I think it's the Apache part. I got carded for a video game. You do look around my age though.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Yea, I'm turning 28 and I don't get facial hair. Just a thin little mustache and hair on my chin. I think it's the Apache part. I got carded for a video game. You do look around my age though.

I'm 1/4th Cherokee (please don't kill me). I carry an Indian nation ID card where ever I go. I'm currently working for the southern Ute indian tribe out of Southern Colorado and Northern New Mexico. They were doing off shore drilling until BO put the moratorium in place and forced them on shore.

I didn't start shaving until I was forced to in basic training. I have a beard now but it's not a chuck norris beard.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I have shoes that are older than most of you guys. My given name is Roger. Everyone calls me "Flash". I shaved the mustache off.

I was a pistol "combat shooting" competitor and shot NRA rifle matches 4 times per month for over 7 years at 200, 300 and 600 yards. There are more pics on my profile galleries.

I was bitten by the "Black Rifle" bug and have owned a lot of them over the years but also shot M1 Garands, M1A, 1903A3, Enfields and even SKS rifles in competition.

Flash

Rifle: Olympic AR-15 .223
    Sights: A2 Iron sights
    Barrel: 20" Hbar
    Distance: 200 Yards
    Position: Standing (Offhand) stage.

Top Bottom