• ...and so much more!
  • Mongo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Houston area
    Video
    Piers Morgan Fires Assault Rifles At Texas Gun Range - YouTube

This is posted by another on another gun board but I think it sums this up well.

Is Alcede as dumb as he looks?
    First, he doesn't see where Morgan is going with his leading questions.

Second, Alcede errs on the side of macho bullshit every time he gets the chance.

Third, he seriously recommends that homeowners use an unstocked, pistol-gripped 12 gauge for home defense, rather than an easily-controlled AR-15. Yes, that's just the thing I want my 120 pound wife using against multiple attackers, a hand cannon, rather than something she can control for follow-up shots and hit targets 10 feet away. And he repeats the myth that "with a shotgun you don't have to worry about missing". At home defense ranges, across a 15 foot room, the shot isn't spreading out all that much, so yes, yes you do have to worry.

Fourth, he fails to correct Morgan in some gross errors, like how massively "powerful" the poodle-shooter rounds are.

And then he brings out the Browning M-2, tells Morgan (a British national) that he can buy it, without mentioning the Form 4 process, the background check, the waiting times....or that the Ma Deuce is so expensive because there are very, very few of them in private hands. In the context of asking "Why would your average American need one of these?" the obvious answer would have been "Piers, they effectively banned them in 1986, after decades of nobody every misusing one in a crime, and nobody has since, so I GUESS, Piers, IT'S NOT REALLY A PROBLEM."

When was the last time a biased Lefty was given access to Knob Creek or a gun show or a gun range, and he DIDN'T edit the tape and create misleading stock footage to be used against us?

The dremel comment was also dumb as shit and he is suppose to be a manufacturer.

Is this not the same dumb **** that said ammo should not be sold online?

This guy needs to learn to keep his trap shut and stay away from the press.
    Guns International

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    The Scorpion and the Turtle is a fable about a scorpion asking a Turtle to carry him across a river. The Turtle is afraid of being stung during the trip, but the scorpion argues that if it stung the Turtle, the Turtle would sink and the scorpion would drown. The Turtle agrees and begins carrying the scorpion, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the Turtle, dooming them both. When asked why, the scorpion explains that this is simply its nature.

Tactical Firearms was the shop that was stupid enough to put a scorpion on it's back.

Ah gotcha.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Video
    Piers Morgan Fires Assault Rifles At Texas Gun Range - YouTube

This is posted by another on another gun board but I think it sums this up well.

The dremel comment was also dumb as shit and he is suppose to be a manufacturer.

Is this not the same dumb **** that said ammo should not be sold online?

This guy needs to learn to keep his trap shut and stay away from the press.

He can't. He's a bigger media whore than Jim Pruitt.

Mongo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Houston area
    GUN SHOP OWNER: CNN LIED TO ME | Gun Control | Fox Nation

Useful idiot says CNN lied to him.

What a dumb ass, did he really think that he was not going to be used as a tool by the liberal gun grabbers. He is too stupid to be allowed to be near the press but I'm sure it will not stop him from further stupid statements and views. I'm also pretty sure the only reason for the above story is all the hate mail he has received from those that see him as the useful idiot he is.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    GUN SHOP OWNER: CNN LIED TO ME | Gun Control | Fox Nation

Useful idiot says CNN lied to him.

What a dumb ass, did he really think that he was not going to be used as a tool by the liberal gun grabbers. He is too stupid to be allowed to be near the press but I'm sure it will not stop him from further stupid statements and views. I'm also pretty sure the only reason for the above story is all the hate mail he has received from those that see him as the useful idiot he is.
    Thanks for posting.

BradA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Magnolia, TX
    Cant believe im going to admit this but I watched CNN just to see this. Will say I was happy with the AG, Uncle Ted and everyone else with the way they handled that idiots questions and rants. They really need to kick that english bastdard out of this country!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    If I had a tv or radio show I'd love to have PM on... Then I could just laugh in his face and tell him his arguments aren't worth responding to. I'd probably throw in some cuckoo clock noises after everything he says too.

Rogue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Katy, TX
    The rumor is that about 5 different ranges/shops turned him down before Tactical let him in the doors. Will I say I'm disappointed by Aclede's decision to let him in, probably not. I'm fairly sure he had good intentions, and probably thought he could give a rational, down to earth point of view on the topic. Did he fail? Yes. Miserably. Nobody can beat good editing when it comes to a debate...

I wasn't impressed back when he pretty much agreed with banning online ammo sales either. I'm wondering if I should take my business elsewhere. My form 4 should be coming through in the next 30 days, and maybe after that I'll be driving further to shoot (ASC in George Busch is not somewhere I would prefer to shoot all the time).

Rubikees

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Houston
    That is what Michael Berry was saying. He said that the owner of Top Gun told him that Piers approached him and he told Piers to stick it.

duns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Houston
    I haven't read the entire thread but I have seen Piers Morgan enough to know that he is either obtuse or just out to earn a buck by siding with the anti-gun folks no matter how many lies he has to tell.

Top Bottom