• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pyrogenic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Whatever he is, he's also a terrible host, a rude snobby ass of a man, and irrelevant in the end.

Just like the others of his ilk on fox, CNN, etc...

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    yep - i wasnt a big fan of how Alex Jones looked during his slap fight with Morgan - but Ben Shapiro held up nicely against him- and there are several well written articles debunking the crime stats that Morgan uses to justify his position

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    I think he appeals to the elitist, ivy league wanna be's that think reading a book on a subject makes them an instant master of the issue.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    wow

let me break it down for you

you see- in the movie The Patriot - starring Mel Gibson - there is a diabolical Colonel - William Tavington (pictured above)........the movie is set in Revolutionary War era America....this is the period where the British are trying to keep us from having freedom and liberty and such

so lately Piers Morgan - who by coincidence, is also british.....wants to take our guns and he is on the airwaves nightly on his CNN platform

so i had a friend help me photoshop Morgan's face over the movie character (because remember, they are both british)....the point of the picture is to poke fun at Morgan - because thats what 2A types are doing now (all over the internet, i can give you links)

the other part of the picture that is funny - is that there is A GUN in the picture....commonly referred to as subtle or satirical humor

lighten up fellas - you'll stroke out

I figured the best part of the image was Morgan (the Brit) wanting to take away our guns, and it was Brits coming to take our guns that was the final straw that lead to the Revolution. Their attempt at confiscation sparked the Battles of Lexington and Concord, which was the first battle of the war.

It's all about context, fellas.

Top Bottom