• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Watchdog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio
    Okay hey, all. This is not a "give me your secret spot" request.

I am looking for a way to get into pig hunting that isn't some "outfitter" where they charge me $1500 to feed me, stick me in some stupid cabin with satellite TV etc., or some exotic "kill a monster" type deal.

I want to take a pig, and would like to learn some stuff in the process. I am willing to pay for it, anyone got a good recommendation or suggestion? Hell I would pay a member who knows their stuff to take me out. In AZ I knew exactly who to go to for predator hunting, birds, deer etc., in TX though I have no clue. :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BIGCOUNTRY01

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Amarillo
    Its weird used to farmers and rachers used to let you go out on there property and kill all the pigs you could hit as long as you didn't tear up there property and you left all the other animals alone except coyotes. Now i guess its all big business.

RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    Make Friends. I have Access to a property Just south of San Antonio But have yet to Exploited since the property belongs to the Grandfather of a good friend. I don't want to seem to excited. Apparently he has wild watermelons that grow wild and the hogs tear up.

Governors20

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Austin
    I can help you out. A friend of mine has a ranch in Bandera that has hogs and about 14 feeders on the property. (its big)

What we will do is take you out during the day to show you what signs to look for regarding pig activity, let you zero your rifle, and then let you use our night vision gear to hunt pigs. Their is no guarantee on a pig as this is actual hunting, not shooting. At a minimum, you will at least know what you need as far as equipment to hunt pigs. Send me a pm, and we will discuss cost.

Top Bottom