• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Here4TheChix

All the things...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2022
    Smith County
    All the anti's have been overstepping for years...
    People with their heads NOT in their backsides smacking them down legally with extreme prejudice these days.

Tyrannic agendas are the only thing that comes to mind, as to how they can keep it up...
    NY and CA's recent changes to Carry Law are the real proof.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    For those that have asked about barrel/upper changes, yes, that will bring the pistol into compliance. All that is needed, is a 16"+ barrel for that.

For those that bought an arm braced pistol to use as it was originally designed; to be used as an aid due to injury, paralysis, or amputation, I specifically asked BATFE about this during that 75 minute, waste of time, mostly, training session. They stated that there is NOT going to be any grandfathering, forbearance, or leeway given. It/You will be treated like an NFA item/felon, just like any other.

Owning a brace is supposedly 100% legal, as long as it's not attached to a firearm. And (fuzzy math bullshit), as long as it's not store within "close" proximity of weapon.

I'm sure there was more, but I just kinda' zoned out pretty quick.

Olegunguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2023
    Conroe, TX
    No, but I’ll probably be unloading a Sig MCX Rattler in 5.56 with .300 BO conversion kit. A 16” conversion kit price is totally insane, like $1500. The weapon didn’t cost much more than that.

RoundRockRed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Round Rock, TX.
    I think there is a very good chance this "pistol brace" overreach is going to cost them their ability to regulate SBRs.
    The ATF has quite the loosing streak going and there is not way SBRs can be regulated under Bruin. I am pretty shure there was no colonial version of the ATF going around measuring everyone's weapons, and arresting people for having a stock on their pistol.

Dermako

Insensitivity Trained
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 16, 2019
    DFW
    Just curious and after a couple of calls I didn't like responses I got.
    "I think" and "I'm pretty sure" ain't gonna cut it.

Does the 120 day period for free SBR Stamp apply to Pistol braces only or can you register same said pistol with a fixed or folding stock?

If you cannot, what if you register said pistol as SBR with pistol brace and at a later time put a fixed or folding stock on the same pistol.

Is this a new "Class" of SBR stamp that clearly states SBR with pistol brace?

Top Bottom