• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    On Saturday February 5th from 11-3, is the "Pistols 4 Pit Bulls" at Shiloh Indoor Shooting Range. Not only will we have adoptable dogs and puppies, but Brian Horak, CHL holder and gun rights enthusiast, of 281 Productions is coming out to make an "Anti Breed Specific Legislation" Video and we need YOU and YOUR stories with your dog for this! Do you own "Working-type" dog? Any Bully breed? Rottie? Dobie? Shepherd? Lab mix? A medium frame and block headed dog? Guess what? You could soon be a felon for owning a dog! Texas Legislature Online - 82(R) History for HB 998 This is your chance to tell your dogs story, your view on BSL so we can get the Video out there asap!! Prizes and competitions from 11-3, come show your support for personal rights and responsibility!:patriot:
    Capitol Armory ad

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I dont have a pitbull, but I have three labs. While your making your video, please let the stupid libtard's know I will beat the living hell out of anyone who comes around my place F'n with my dogs! Any action they choose to take against me or my pet, I will inflict it 10X back upon them! If they dont like my dogs I suggest they keep their POS asses away from my place. Besides, I dont allow liberal around here anyhow.
    Thank you for the event you are hold and if I were closer I would attend. In the mean time, I will do all I can to spread the word in my community.
    My dogs are like kids to me, **** with them and I'll mess you up!

shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    #RESCHEDULED# due to the inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances, the event has been moved to Feb. 19th, 11-3p. Sorry for the late notice! We just found out too! Mr. Redneck thank you for your support and enthusiasm! As I am helping produce this video, I will make damn sure that I relay your thoughts and feelings to said liberal. Keep spreadin' the word brother! San Antone, now you got a couple weeks heads up!

Top Bottom