Gun Zone Deals

(Plano) 7 New Pmag 30's, new Battlegrip BG-16, and a Knights Armament Rem 870 RAS

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    7 pmag 30 Round Magazines for an AR/M4 (2 black, 5 coyote), all new, unused. $70

TangoDown Battlegrip Model BG-16 (coyote) fits M4, M-16, AR-15 - still in the package, . $20

Knights Armament RAS for a Remington 870 - appears as though it was never used. $50

SO Tech Callahan Plate Carrier (Multicam), it was in his personal effects and it looks like he never got to wear it, looks like new. - $125

Safari Plastic Thigh Holster for his pistol a Baretta - $5

A laser that fits on a rifle, it's a little rough looking and has some tan colored paint on it. I didn't see a laser dot when I turned it on but one of his team mates said you cant see the laser dot unless you look at it with night vision glasses. He showed be the laser through night vision glasses so we know it works, but without the glasses it's invisible so keep that in mind. - $200

I don't check the internet very often, if anyone is interested in anything please call, two one four - three nine four - seven nine one zero. I prefer to meet FTF in Plano/Frisco/Allen. I

yi.... I'd take a good compound bow in trade (70 pound draw weight, 29 draw length). Otherwise, cash, FTF.

Top Bottom