• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Valid. Post 1 invited constructive comments.

Id look at whatever has the highest ratings. That micro looks pretty good. So does the Aimpoint PRO when its on sale though.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    No. I'm saying the point of this thread, as indicated in the title and first post, was quite clear. I was shopping for a RDS within the Primary Arms brand catalog offerings. Your one line zinger was neither constructive nor on-topic. You're certainly free to have that opinion of PA; just go have it somewhere it's been asked for.

Alright. I didn't think it was off topic. But I apologize. Good luck .

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    All good. I wasn't clear in Post #10. I purchased the MD-06L at lunch today. By midafternoon, I had a shipping notice in my inbox. I can live with that kind of service.

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    All good. I wasn't clear in Post #10. I purchased the MD-06L at lunch today. By midafternoon, I had a shipping notice in my inbox. I can live with that kind of service.

Please take a moment after you get some time with it and let us know what you think. I would greatly appreciate your thoughts, I'm looking for something similar. I've been considering the Vortex Sparc as I've heard great things about it and would like to know how PA's products stack up to the Vortex line of RDSs. I have an AP PRO and really like it but at over $500 bills the AP Micro just isn't in the budget.

Top Bottom