• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I saw this while watching speeches for yesterday's rally. I don't know what to believe, but things are starting to get a little crazy and some things really raise eyebrows these days. What do you guys think? Possible, or complete BS?

Capitol Armory ad

dhondo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    Austin
    Mr Jones has made a good living doing what he does, a very good living, its entertainment, he's an entertainer.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    Alex Jones reminds me of the telling of (I believe) War of the Worlds on the radio a long time ago. Everyone thought it was real because no one said it was story time. The problem with AJ is that he actually believes the story he's telling, too. Which sucks because not all of his stories and investigations are false, some of them are credible, but the moron screams, rants, and raves about all these ridiculous conspiracies, that no one believes him when he is telling the truth (boy cried wolf, anyone?). Except for his loyal listeners of course.

proforguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Pipe Creek
    I find it disturbing.These anti-gun people don't understand the world we live in.All of us agree Alex is a little overboard.BUT if anybody said that about me after the kind of arguments that have been aired I would be extremely upset.Arent they preaching that we are desensitizing our children?Thier laughing seems insane.The media on both sides are damaging America.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    It gave me a knot in the gut to see these anti gun people laughing over suggestions to kill someone over their beliefs. I'm a "live and let live" kind of guy and as much as I despise Feinstein, Shumer, Holder and Biden, it is their right as citizens to be as wrong as they care to be. But to kill them or harm their families because of their beliefs? That's just sick.

It does point out very graphically that there's nothing about these gun control moves that are about safety. If these Liberals were willing to kill Jones to enable their gun controls, how is that remotely related to public safety?

Regarding the "LISTS". Yes, they have lists of dissidents. There is no doubt that the lists exist or that I'm on one. I embrace that instead of fearing it. At least I know EXACTLY where I stand!

Time now for my customary salute to those who snoop, spy and intimidate honest, law abiding citizens.............

Here is my raised middle finger to all of the bums who think they are above the law and entitled to intimidate their fellow Americans who are abiding by the law. FXXX You!

Now I shall go play with my little dog Jake and enjoy the freedoms that they work so hard to curtail.

.......................xx
    .....................xxxx
    .......xx....xx....xxxx...xx........xxx
    .....xxxx..xxxx..xxxx..xxxx......xxxx
    ...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....xxxxx
    ..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....xxxxx
    ...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..xxxxx
    ....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Flash
    art credit: AKMike Thanks!

Last edited:

Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Alex Jones is an idiot, just my 2 cents. He made gun owners look bad when he went on that show.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Alex Jones is a loudmouth, self-centered, asshole. I know some people that organized and ran another protest a couple years ago, at APD headquarters in downtown Austin. It was in regards to APD/ATF supposedly "muscling" a gun show organizer and private property owner into not holding a gun show in Austin. Here's a video that shows exactly what this guy is all about. I know the event organizers, and they are honest, hard-working people. Alex Jones is all about being the center of attention.

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    Statistically you are more likely to be killed by a dog than by one of those so called "Assault Weapons" they want to ban.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    There have been threats on the lives of legitimate activists. Those people know they don't have much to fear, because what's going to happen? Death by soy latte!?

Jones is just using this to draw more attention to himself.

Top Bottom