• ...and so much more!
  • SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    There are 2 different pneumonia shots, in my case spaced a year apart, then a follow-up booster in 5-6 years. I just had my first follow-up. As I understand it, the causes of death from flu and Covid is pneumonia. I trust the human data results in these shots over the years versus the yearly flu shots which are hit and miss (mostly miss) and Covid . Don't get me started there on Covid. I don't get anything injected into my body that doesn't have a track record of success. You might ask your doctor about the Prevnar vaccine for pneumonia.
    Gun Zone Deals

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    There are 2 different pneumonia shots, in my case spaced a year apart, then a follow-up booster in 5-6 years. I just had my first follow-up. As I understand it, the causes of death from flu and Covid is pneumonia. I trust the human data results in these shots over the years versus the yearly flu shots which are hit and miss (mostly miss) and Covid . Don't get me started there on Covid. I don't get anything injected into my body that doesn't have a track record of success. You might ask your doctor about the Prevnar vaccine for pneumonia.
    i didnt and won't do the covid shot not doing the flu shoots either!

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I just turned 71 and have never had a flu, pneumonia nor covid shot. After hearing and reading things about the CDC and our government officials, I would be skeptical about what is in the shot.

My wife has some health issues and felt like she needed to take the covid shot and 2 boosters. I did not try to influence her decision, I left the choice up to her. Likewise, she never tried to influence my decision to not get the shot. Even when the media promised me that I would die if I didn't get the shot. Now, my wife says she will not get the next round of covid shots. She does plan on getting her flu shot as she has done the last 20+ years.

When it comes to our government, I have trust issues.

Oh, and Glenlivet 12 is my choice of shot.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I don't get anything injected into my body that doesn't have a track record of success.
    Yep, and right there is my problem. As you mentioned, the flu shots are iffy. They are a guess and a prayer. I have had exactly one. And the Covid jab just completely blew any faith I had remaining in "vaccines". I pretty much am suspect of the entire medical sector now. They were too silent on the truth during the "pandemic".

Oh, and the NIH and CDC and FDA can all go to hell.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I had no problems deciding to take the shingles vaccine. Never took a flu shot, much less the covid experimental inoculation.

At some point, will consider the pneumonia vaccine after some research.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Seems there will always be opinions on the shots which is why we have to have open minds and talk with doctors.

Ya because now a days Hospital/Droffice administrators would never push Dr's to do things to up the office profits. Its best to do your own research on Meds and preventative measures and sure after you know more about them than your Dr Feel free to talk to him about it and see how much he really knows about what he is injecting you with.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia

Gonna say hard pass on that one. I got we were told was an experimental Pneumonia shot at Ft. Leonard Wood in 2002. Within just two days, I was hospitalized with Pneumonia. I spent a little over two weeks in the hospital before getting discharged, not only from the hospital, but from the Army as a whole.

While the shots might be right for some - that incident really left a very bad taste in my mouth about getting any unnecessary shots altogether, but especially new or trial shots. That's my actual basis for initially refusing the COVID shots - as they were all experimental and we didn't know what the outcomes would be. It didn't take long at all to see how ineffective and how actually dangerous the COVID shots are.

Top Bottom