• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    squidbillies, 3 oz mouse, tom goes to the mayor, anything tim and eric really... mongo wrestling alliance, im sure there are more ;)
    Gun Zone Deals

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I've watched it since it first came out. In fact, I've watched Adult Swim before it was even called Adult Swim. Remember when it was called Cartoon Planet and the only weird show on was Space Ghost: Coast to Coast?

The more Adult Swim gets popular the less I like it. They keep adding really unfunny stuff like Tom and Eric, anime, and programs that aren't even animated, which makes no sense considering the channel is called Cartoon Network.

Sealab 2021 is an excellent show; unfortunately it was also the beginning of the end for the grand-daddy of all those weird shows which wouldn't even be around if it weren't for Space Ghost.

I'm going to go cry now.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    if you like hesh, you should check out MC chris.

same guy, basically the same shit.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    if you like hesh, you should check out MC chris.

same guy, basically the same shit.

He also voiced MC Pee Pants and Sir Loin on ATHF. I used to sing "I want candy" around people when I was in the military; they just thought it was a really annoying song until I'd get to the part about "Releasing ancient demons from their sleep-forever spell," then they'd get really curious about whatever it was I was doing while singing.

TXDave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Magnolia
    Haha. Good memories.

When the wife (gf back then) and I were going to college in San Antonio, we would watch Adult Swim as a nightly ritual. I miss circa 2001 Adult Swim. I turned it on the other night and promptly turned it off since it was some live action idiocy (tom goes to the mayor was IMO the only live action show that was consistently funny).

On a humours-to-only-myself-aside, nearly every inside joke or random phrase that escapes my wife and my lips in moments requiring that extra little "ridiculousness" is almost always classic stars quotes / misquotes / wish-they-were-quotes OR a line from one of the early adult swim cartoons.

-TXDave

Top Bottom