• ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    My booster pump died, so I switched to an electric robot,

Unit is around 6 years old, I bought it new when we moved to this house. I’ve rebuilt it once. Works great. Comes with spares and hoses, everything you need.

Rather than dick around to get a few bucks for it on FB Marketplace, I figure I’d offer it up to an inmate.

Coke and get it, I’m near Arlington.
    Call dibs and it’s yours.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Let us know how the elect. robot holds up. The next time my polaris breaks I'd like to find something better to replace it with.
    Polaris 9450 Sport if you want to go electric. My favorite of all time is still the 280, but dealing with another pump "booster" can be a turn off.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Let us know how the elect. robot holds up. The next time my polaris breaks I'd like to find something better to replace it with.
    I bought the one below…my neighbor swears by it so I went with his reco. So far so good…seems to get more of the fine stuff that the 280 bag caught. Plus it climbs walls, so hopefully that one less thing I need to do.

The more expensive version of this one has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, but from what I’ve read everyone says save the $$$ because those features are dodgy at best.

IMG_1749.png

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I got the blue/wifi.
    So far it's been great.
    I haven't untangled the cord yet.
    Debris capacity seems a little less than the Polaris, but the dolphin doesn't miss near as much of the leaves and other debris.

I got mine last summer when the booster pump died.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I'm still rockin a 280. What I like about it is that it is so easy to fix when it breaks. The last time I bought a booster pump was because I couldn't get the old motor apart to replace the bearings. Like an idiot, when I got the new pump, I didn't pull the long bolts holding the motor together and put never-seize on them. Wished I'd done that.

Top Bottom