• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I guess you have had different experiences than I have. I don't see it as "giving up" my rights if I choose to talk to an officer of the Law. If I have done nothing wrong & have nothing to hide then I think I will be respectful and not make a big deal of it.
    This.
    There is a time to talk and a time to shut up.

CAShooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2014
    I guess you have had different experiences than I have. I don't see it as "giving up" my rights if I choose to talk to an officer of the Law. If I have done nothing wrong & have nothing to hide then I think I will be respectful and not make a big deal of it.

The NAZIS thought like that lol

nothing to hide.jpg

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The NAZIS thought like that lol

View attachment 31790

I'm right there with you bud. We need to show these cops whats up. When I'm out recording I slip the guys getting arrested a handcuff key.

Innocent until PROVEN guilty is what it says. you know what I mean. It's people like us gonna make this shit right.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    When you get stopped, the best thing you can do is get out of your vehicle, confidently walk back to the police car, tell the officer he better take his shit and go somewhere else cause shits about to get real if he don't.

Watch him sternly as he drives away, then get back in your vehicle and go about your business.
    I suppose if being tube fed for life is your goal, that's one way to get there.

You snot nosed kids, you think you know everything.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    When you get stopped, the best thing you can do is get out of your vehicle, confidently walk back to the police car, tell the officer he better take his shit and go somewhere else cause shits about to get real if he don't.

Watch him sternly as he drives away, then get back in your vehicle and go about your business.

I swear I just herniated a disc laughing. I can't feel my leg. Dang that's funny.

Top Bottom