• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Ok - have at it. I have to laugh at this one and couldn't figure where to put it, but since the citizens in Iowa felt this recruitment video was too violent I put it under news articles. Hard to find a link as too many people are watching it now. Police one has the first article I read and then link after link took me to the UK where the video played. To violent? They show some cops doing training. If this is too violent, they best pull all the tv shows the same complainers probably watch. "rlol" and I better not hear of their kids playing call of duty.

This Iowa City police recruitment video was yanked from their website for being 'too violent.' See it for yourself and tell us what you think:
    Iowa police recruit video yanked for being 'too violent'

VIDEO: Police force or action movie? Hilariously over the top recruitment video from Iowa City PD | Mail Online
    Capitol Armory ad

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    It's the music. It's so violent, that it made everything appear more violent than it really was.

Riding your mountain bike down some stairs?..... HARDCOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pinlifter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    DFW
    Iowa City is one of the most liberal cities in Iowa... No surprise that they think that scenes from a training exercise were too violent.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    The limeys describe it as "Hilariously over the top." I know English humor is supposed to be subtle, but damn, they must laugh at watching paint dry.

Top Bottom