• ...and so much more!
  • scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    They need to start profiling.
    Just shooting at anybody is gonna bankrupt that town after all the lawsuits settle.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    No wonder California doesn't want its citizens to have guns, if their cops keep shooting at innocent civilians they may just get pissed off enough to start shooting back!

Seriously, how trigger happy are those cops? I know this guy is a threat, but for Pete's sake get a positive ID on a target before engaging it!

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Rambo. I keep thinking about the cops in 1st Blood and how crazy stupid these socal cops are acting.
    Natnl guard is next I guess.

Serious shit and "the authorities" are bat shit crazy.
    So, what is the best outcome we can reasonably expect?

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    Well when you are in California the thought of someone shooting back does not occur. In Texas, the law is a little more cautious because someone will probably defend themself and shoot back.

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk 2

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Spent my first 31 years in San Diego, left in the 80's and never looked back.

Let me expand on what I said; every single day I wake up and thank God that I live in Texas. I have traveled the world many times professionally and for entertainment and can say without reservation that Texas is the closest thing we have to the Promised Land. I love this land. Seven generations of my family are buried in this soil. From this soil I draw my income through real estate, oil & gas and water. This soil that is Texas sustains me and my family. Farming, ranching, oil, gas, water... It gives more than I give. We may be rough and tumble at times but that is just who we are. We are Texans and God has blessed Texas. I am a praying man. If you are also please pray that God continues to bless Texas.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Let me expand on what I said; every single day I wake up and thank God that I live in Texas. I have traveled the world many times professionally and for entertainment and can say without reservation that Texas is the closest thing we have to the Promised Land. I love this land. Seven generations of my family are buried in this soil. From this soil I draw my income through real estate, oil & gas and water. This soil that is Texas sustains me and my family. Farming, ranching, oil, gas, water... It gives more than I give. We may be rough and tumble at times but that is just who we are. We are Texans and God has blessed Texas. I am a praying man. If you are also please pray that God continues to bless Texas.
    Seems fitting
    Little Texas - God Blessed Texas - YouTube

Top Bottom