• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I have a feeling he will lay low for a while then hit and disappear again. Their recklessness is working in his favor.

Everything about this situation is wrong.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I have a feeling he will lay low for a while then hit and disappear again. Their recklessness is working in his favor.

Everything about this situation is wrong.

I don't know about everything. I'm enjoying seeing a corrupt department full of crooked cops get turned inside out. I just wish it weren't at the cost of them shooting up innocent citizens.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don't know about everything. I'm enjoying seeing a corrupt department full of crooked cops get turned inside out. I just wish it weren't at the cost of them shooting up innocent citizens.

You mean like the completely innocent daughter of a cop.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Lets not overlook the fact that Dorner have army buddies in this game to assist him. He lives in a state that is repressed and oppressed so he is becoming a folk hero bucking the blue meanies. That provides another source of help.

It was suggested that Dorner broke an axle on his truck and burned it along with some of his gear. He knew he had to dump that truck to stay alive and I think he dumped the truck on purpose but far away from where he would actually be holed up. He knows about thermal imaging so it's unlikely that he'd seek the snow covered mountainous area where they're searching and he'd stick out like a sore thumb thermally.

I think Dorner is enjoying watching the troops searching all over the snow covered slopes from his safe, well provisioned hide out.

He is well trained and had a LOT of time to plan this.

Flash

Last edited:

SR_JM

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Central
    Well trained? That's funny, I have Soldiers that some would consider well trained. More accurately they are retards who are part of an organization that hides the fact that they are dumbasses that completely inept without someone there telling them what to do.

Dorner's resume is that of a loser who has failed at every thing in his life. His delusions of grandeur have always been ended by the reality of his failures.

He managed to ambush some people and murder them. Then he fled. So far that is the beginning and end of this story.

If some want to idolize him or turn him into some folk hero, go ahead. It just speaks to their character that they would support a cop killing piece of crap that murdered a police CPT's daughter and a few other unsuspecting individuals.

My guess is that the fat ass will be found thawing in a snow bank in spring.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Please turn the volume control down. You jumped to conclusions.

Dorner is a wacko, a criminal, murderer and a fool. That manifesto was the key. Why telegraph your punches and give clear information about what's in your head? If you really want to dish up revenge, you collect on the debt then tell folks what you did AFTER you did it.

There's no idolizing of Dorner going on here.

Flash

Last edited:

SR_JM

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Central
    Sorry, but I have seen a lot of people praising this guy like he is fighting the good fight for the masses. I have also seen a lot of people churching up the amount of training this clown received, like he is the equivalent of Rambo.

The guy is a POS murderer that deserves what he gets.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Well. Now that they have him, the LAPD can stop shooting innocents. I'll bet everyone in LA is breathing a little easier now.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    LAPD may be acting like the keystone cops, but this guy is a total piece of trash who deserves to die - no matter what the LAPD supposedly did to him. There is absolutely no excuse for his actions. Period.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    LAPD may be acting like the keystone cops, but this guy is a total piece of trash who deserves to die - no matter what the LAPD supposedly did to him. There is absolutely no excuse for his actions. Period.

Well said

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX

No, he deserves to be brought to justice. EVERYONE gets due process, not just suspected criminals that you like.

Top Bottom