• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jodster

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    San Antonio
    I'm having a hard time looking for places selling police trade ins. I only know a few places and try all seem to be dry at almost all times. Is there any online stores or lgs in Austin or San Antonio areas that have police trade in shotguns and handguns?

jodster

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    San Antonio
    I've heard of them and checked out their website but haven't had time to visit their shop. I've tried to call them but they don't like picking up lol. The only trade in I see is the glock22...do you know if that's all they have there?

Shuutr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    austin
    They get different stiff from time to time. Last time I was in, they had a few different Glocks, mostly 22s, and a few Sigs. I have bought a 5906 and a 2022 from them.

Ready.Fire.Aim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aim Surplus routinely sells police trade in pistols. They are currently sold out but get Police pistols in frequently.

Glock 19 9mm Gen 2 for $379

Glock 22 .40cal Handgun Gen 2 for $349

In November I purchased a few of the gen 2 Glock G19s from them as gifts for my two upcoming son in laws. They do have slide finish wear from being holstered but have very little trigger time.
    I plan to have the slides cerakoted and the grips professionally shaped and stippled. I have new Ameriglo Hackathorn sights to install. These will be nice looking, easy to handle machines when I'm finished customizing them. The guys should like them.

I also bought a rare alloy frame Browning Hi Power a couple of years ago from AimSurplus, a nice pistol.

Have fun
    RFA

Last edited:

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Aim Surplus routinely sells police trade in pistols. They are currently sold out but get Police pistols in frequently.

In November I purchased a few of the gen 2 Glock G19s from them as gifts for my two upcoming son in laws. They do have slide finish wear from being holstered but have very little trigger time.
    I plan to have the slides cerakoted and the grips professionally shaped and stippled. I have new Ameriglo Hackathorn sights to install. These will be nice looking, easy to handle machines when I'm finished customizing them. The guys should like them.

I also bought a rare alloy frame Browning Hi Power a couple of years ago from AimSurplus, a nice pistol.

Have fun
    RFA

Got any more daughters?

hardcase60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Central Texas
    This guy deals in the most LE trade-in's that I've seen. Inventory varies.

His name is Stu.

Here is a short bio from another site: General Manager of LE Supply Company. Certified Ballistic
    Shield Instructor, Active Shooter Certified, Smith and Wesson Certified M&P Armorer

Standard Law - Specials and More

stugotsig@suddenlink.net/stuart@stdlaw.net

Middle of this year I picked-up a S&W, Model 64, 4" that was damn near perfect. Don't think it had ever been fired except for qualification and showed very little holster wear.

Happy New Year,

hardcase60

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX

Have fun
    RFA

Yeah, watch slick guns as aim surplus puts their surplus on there so it moves quick.. Shipping is expensive though.

Top Bottom