ARJ Defense ad

Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Her pronunciation of "wielded" will be enough for lots of people to dismiss her statements and others to make fun of her.
    And probably from the same ones that require you to properly pronounce their pronouns.

Lots of people say words “incorrectly.” “Route” for instance, many people pronounce it as “root.” Phonetically speaking, that’s incorrect. Yet, I’m the retard for my pronunciation. How about the Boston “Celtics”? Certainly not how the Celts would pronounce that word.

People are stupid, inconsequential things like pronunciations get in the way.
    Guns International

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    cf2337125f67950b3cdb0a4233903996.jpg

FJB

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    And probably from the same ones that require you to properly pronounce their pronouns.

Lots of people say words “incorrectly.” “Route” for instance, many people pronounce it as “root.” Phonetically speaking, that’s incorrect. Yet, I’m the retard for my pronunciation. How about the Boston “Celtics”? Certainly not how the Celts would pronounce that word.

People are stupid, inconsequential things like pronunciations get in the way.
    After Ben's comment i had to watch it again. I didn't catch the mispronouncing.

My son does that he often places emphasis on a vowel to change a word..... But you know what he means

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    inconsequential things like pronunciations get in the way.
    I agree it's inconsequential. I just feel that folks in her position are vulnerable to ridicule for minor things that would be ignored in the real world. Kinda like the way the press and pundits and comics had a field day with the way Trump took a drink of water.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    So he was trying to forestall any possible spillage from dripping onto his immaculate suit. What was strange about that? Just because these people do not comprehend a persons actions they feel the need to ridicule. It demonstrates just how "small and inconsequential" they really are.

Top Bottom