Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    1709658131366.png

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Like I said, consider changing "news" sources. You misunderstand "draining the swamp".

The swamp was drained & everyone with eyes to see now witnesses the swamp creatures that infiltrated every institution we hold dear. Boomers were lazy & propagandized into submission. Trump awakened the right. Biden has awakened the left. The country will support what Trump needs to do now, despite the Fake News, swamp creatures, & the tears & screeches of the 5% of Leftist radicals.

What happened when Trump fired the SDNY attorney? Did your news sources fill you in? Do tell...

Also, in the first two years in office, here's a partial list of public firings from JUST THE FBI (it got too lengthy & many more were replaced, forced out, or given a choice to resign):

James Comey, Director – FIRED
    Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED
    Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
    James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
    Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – FIRED
    Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
    Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED
    Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
    Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED
    Michael Steinbach - Head of NAT SEC Div - FIRED
    John Glacalone – (Predecessor to Steinbach) – Head of NAT SEC Div - FIRED
    James Turgal – Assistant Director - FIRED
    Greg Bower – Top Congressional Liaison - FIRED
    Trisha Anderson – Principle Deputy General Counsel - FIRED
    Randy Coleman - Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Div – FIRED
    & many more.

Since it's a meme thread, here's one for you that keeps this post on-topic: :laughing:
    View attachment 438344
    Your memory was better than mine on the firings.

Given the amount of swamp left, I would still argue that the swamp was not drained. Do you think he drained the swamp? If so, why do so many people (including here) still complain about it.

Had you read any of my posts on the virus hysteria, you would know I did not take the experimental inoculation. Try a better meme next time.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Your memory was better than mine on the firings.

Given the amount of swamp left, I would still argue that the swamp was not drained. Do you think he drained the swamp? If so, why do so many people (including here) still complain about it.

Had you read any of my posts on the virus hysteria, you would know I did not take the experimental inoculation. Try a better meme next time.
    You still don't get it. It's not just draining the swamp, which we both know is near impossible, especially in one term. Although by your own admission above, he made some headway. But it's also about EXPOSING the swamp that was previously mostly hidden to most Americans.

Look at how many swamp creatures have come out of the closet to publicly reveal their true selves and intentions just because of Trump, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, all of whom have had regular guest spots on MSNBC/CNN/PBS/NBC/CBS/ABC slamming Trump and those middle class/middle America slugs who dare to support him. Hell, Michael Hayden, W's former CIA director, even publicly described Trump voters as the American Taliban and suggested that unvaxxed Trump supporters needed to be shipped to Afghanistan. Seriously. Can't make this shit up. Way to go guys, you showed us your true colors and it's no longer just a wild-ass accusation.

Then there's of course those like Romney, McCain, the Cheneys and pretty much the entire Bush family who've come out against Trump and what he stands for for having the audacity to be an America-first leader and actually care about the country, its citizens and most importantly the American middle class that they loathed and essentially ignored to the benefit of adversarial foreign governments as well as the US elite ruling class.

He's made headway because he's opened folks' eyes, including my own, as to who and what the swamp/establishment is and what they stand for just due to their reactions to him and his policies.

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    You still don't get it. It's not just draining the swamp, which we both know is near impossible, especially in one term. Although by your own admission above, he made some headway. But it's also about EXPOSING the swamp that was previously mostly hidden to most Americans.

Look at how many swamp creatures have come out of the closet to publicly reveal their true selves and intentions just because of Trump, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, all of whom have had regular guest spots on MSNBC/CNN/PBS/NBC/CBS/ABC slamming Trump and those middle class/middle America slugs who dare to support him. Hell, Michael Hayden, W's former CIA director, even publicly described Trump voters as the American Taliban and suggested that unvaxxed Trump supporters needed to be shipped to Afghanistan. Seriously. Can't make this shit up. Way to go guys, you showed us your true colors and it's no longer just a wild-ass accusation.

Then there's of course those like Romney, McCain, the Cheneys and pretty much the entire Bush family who've come out against Trump and what he stands for for having the audacity to be an America-first leader and actually care about the country, its citizens and most importantly the American middle class that they loathed and essentially ignored to the benefit of adversarial foreign governments as well as the US elite ruling class.

He's made headway because he's opened folks' eyes, including my own, as to who and what the swamp/establishment is and what they stand for just due to their reactions to him and his policies.
    I am surprised that anyone was not aware of the swamp until Trump was elected. It has been pretty obvious for decades.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I am surprised that anyone was not aware of the swamp until Trump was elected. It has been pretty obvious for decades.
    Not to near the extent it is known now. They used to be quiet about it and left it to speculation as to their beliefs and motives, which they called conspiratorial and crazy. That's no longer the case thanks to Trump.

I guess you recognized globalists like the Cheneys and Bushes were anti-US swamp creatures two decades ago, not to mention their underlings like Hayden. I sure didn't and thought they were patriots who really cared. I was wrong and now it's not even a question thanks to the reactions to DJT.

Top Bottom