ARJ Defense ad

Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    1715289749964.png
    Texas SOT

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    My wife and I took that organization out of our will after they began making poor decisions a decade or so ago about lgbt BS

used to be a scout leader years ago and our kids enjoyed the camping and skill building and were even in a venture crew (high school age Boy Scout group) that focused on shooting sports

but alas… another organization goes in the dumpster due to WOKEness

Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2021
    Austin
    My wife and I took that organization out of our will after they began making poor decisions a decade or so ago about lgbt BS

used to be a scout leader years ago and our kids enjoyed the camping and skill building and were even in a venture crew (high school age Boy Scout group) that focused on shooting sports

but alas… another organization goes in the dumpster due to WOKEness

I understand the sentiment but I think us canceling our own organizations gives the woke-tards a win. All they have to do is get a foot in the door into each org and we kill them each off, eventually there are no good organizations left. I think a better approach is to work to take each back and kick the commies out.

Exhibit one: NRA. They didn't "go woke" but they were number one on the left's hit list for decades. The left couldn't stop them. Then the media starts pushing news about Wayne's expenses and the funding dries up. NRA is a shell of what it was. They couldn't kill the NRA but they could convince us to kill it for them. I'm guilty of this too, I haven't given the NRA cash for years, been supporting GOA/SAF/FPC/NAGR/etc... instead but none of them has anywhere near the scale that NRA did at its heyday. The expense scandals were ridiculous and excessive but was a drop in the bucket compared to the legislative efforts. If we start adopting a zero-tolerance policy for our own organizations (and legislators) we'll just throw the baby out with the bathwater as opposed to imposing our influence and retaking what's ours.

Every group has its bad apples, some intentionally planted, some home grown. It's more work to weed them out but necessary maintenance. Boy scouts, Salvation Army, NRA, Catholic church, the list goes on but if we drop them all there won't be anything left to promote our values and the other side can complete their march through the institutions without resistance.

Top Bottom