Votes: 7 36.8%

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 21, 2013
    I'm a Cowboys fan. I don't see them being number 1 for a very long time so I picked 2.:bring:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Thanks to all. I just wanted to see if the multiple choice option worked. It does. This poll is set to close in 2 days, iirc, so I'm looking forward to seeing if that works properly, too.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Saw it. I didn't see the "My skills suck so bad, I wouldn't want to embarrass myself" option though.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Saw it. I didn't see the "My skills suck so bad, I wouldn't want to embarrass myself" option though.
    If the match happens, come anyway and shoot the team event. Nobody will know if you're missing because everyone will be throwing as much lead as possible, all at the same time. :)

Of course, given the complete lack of response so far, the chances of the match actually happening seem pretty close to zero. I figured there would be several people who would pipe up with "Hey, I haven't shot that BFR in .45-70 since right after I got it. I still have half a box of ammo left. Yeah, I'd love to come and shoot up the rest of it!"

So far, I've been completely wrong about that.

One thing I've learned over the years is that my opinions don't match those of others. What I think might be fun might strike everyone else as a waste of time. Thus, I'm doing the poll before I mock up the first target and start testing. If the poll continues to get no response, that's fine. I can take this idea and permanently clear it out of my head, making room for other stuff. That would be a good thing.

Top Bottom