• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Polymer80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Hi,

My name is Loran and my partner and I started polymer80.com. We design, manufacture and sell polymer 80% firearms.

Today we launched our first pre-order presale on our first product shipping in four weeks:

Our 80% AR 15 lower, the 15G100: ar15-diamond-cut-5-250x200.jpg ar15-diamond-cut-4-1024x819.jpg

And the specialized jig: Closed.jpg Open.jpg

Anywho, we are offering a discount until we start shipping them out. These are unlike any polymer or aluminum lower on the market now... if you have questions please post them here!

MODERATORS: If I need a Vendor account or commercial account of some sort to post things like this please let me know, I looked and could not find anywhere to sign up, if you direct me, I will sign up. (please allow me to do that before deleting the thread)

Thanks!
    -Loran
    Polymer80 | AR Polymer 80% Lowers
    DK Firearms

Polymer80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Lol I admit its been a long day, I have been on other forums and answering emails from customers all day... its been crazy, I apologize for the oversight, sent email to admin.

Thanks for the help!

Polymer80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Yes it is injected molded, it is the same polymer used in bullet-proof glass (PolyCarbinate). the design itself is enhanced for being produced in polymer. There is A LOT of research in this project and we are excited about it.

Polymer80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    As we are building the actual molds now, no. I do have prototypes of the lower (just came in today). I will post pics later. The pics are on my phone which is not with me at the moment.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Nice looking product-I too am looking forward to seeing your product in action. What state are you guys making these in?

Sent while trying to concentrate on 6 things at once.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom