• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Long overdue for McCain to go as a veteran of Vietnam myself I once respected him however in past years he has become part of the DC liberal social group hanging with Ted Kennedy on Immigration, he seems to like intervening in all wars perhaps due to the military weapons lobby whatever the reason he don't appear to represent the people. DC needs new blood if we are to survive.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Long overdue for McCain to go as a veteran of Vietnam myself I once respected him however in past years he has become part of the DC liberal social group hanging with Ted Kennedy on Immigration, he seems to like intervening in all wars perhaps due to the military weapons lobby whatever the reason he don't appear to represent the people. DC needs new blood if we are to survive.

Amen brother!

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    McCain duped the voters of Arizona back when he was a Congressman. I don't know why they did not throw him out when he was front and center of the savings & loan debacle back in the 80/90's and John McCain helped bail them out as part of the "Keating Five."

McCain got shot down over Viet Nam; no big deal (so did hundreds of others). He suffered the same hell as other POWs, and he deserves our utmost respect for that time of his life.

Not so much respect now, since he has been in Congress for longer than he served on active duty, and has not done anything but help himself making himself wealthy at the taxpayer's expense.

He's a poster boy for repeal of the 17th Amendment and return the selection of Senators to the State Legislatures.

PapaG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Near College Station
    He makes the assumption that because she is black, not all blacks, voted for Obama. This moat likely is the case, but there are black Tea-Party Members-supporters. Even if she did she has seen the error of that vote.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Someone please explain to me how the good people of AZ keep electing this idiot. Surely a freedom loving people like them do NOT want him.

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    Me too...from another old guy

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    What a joke.

MITCHELL: It just occurred to me as we’ve been speaking, we were playing some video of Ted Cruz and he was speaking like this (waving hands) and I thought, well, if Bob Dole could have used that arm, his whole life would have been a lot different.

Typical liberal nonsense playing on the emotions of idiots.

Top Bottom