• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    I will still call it Columbus Day just as I call Saint Patrick's Day and other religious and NON religious PAID and UNPAID holidays their names.

I thought that it was stupid to join 2 names into one and make it President's Day too.

The people who got a PAID holiday OFF for CD or got double pay for working on CD and are complaining about the NAME of CD should give their holiday pay or double pay for working a FEDERAL HOLIDAY to the CAUSE of their choice - whatever trip's their trigger. LOL

And if someone wants a Viking name ADDED to CD for a really, really LONG name... I am for that too!

By the way, I had (Dead now.) and still have non Christian friends and they WISHED me a Merry Christmas. I wished them a Happy 'whatever' holiday - fill in the blanks since there are several religious and NON religious holidays in winter.

Now, it is like every single person gets their panties in a twist if you wish the other SIDE a blessed day for whatever or whoever they celebrate.

ALL of this so called DIVERSITY which makes people go crazy is NOT bringing anyone together.

It is like how many people can we DIVIDE and put into their own little groups and worlds?! Nuts if you ask me!

I do not think that CD had to have it's name changed.

And if someone finds that offensive - oh well.

There were good and bad people including ALL explorers and NON explorers from the beginning of time until now.

Take and accept the good and GET OVER the bad.

Crikey!

That is how I see it and I mean NO offense to any person here when I say it.

Old Lady Cate

PS: Some people got OFFENDED and tore down a statue in Little Italy for some man - a RC Saint who helped his town and area's population INCLUDING people who were NOT even in his religion.

They have torn down many statues of Columbus all over the country too.

Tons of historical northern and southern statues too.

Those RIOTERS (BLM, Antifa, etc. - Left AND Right sides!) and criminals decided to TEAR DOWN HISTORY - all kinds of it and not only statues... they tore this one down in Maryland - this famous man - Saint. President Reagan was present when the statue was dedicated many years ago in Little Italy - Baltimore, Maryland.

Some of those criminal ____ DRUG and THREW statues into the harbors in coastal cities too.

Just like they smeared feces, urine and PAINT with foul words and symbols on churches, temples and mosques.

Disgusting!

Most of those rioters - criminals who destroyed public and private properties even when the POLICE/DISTRICT ATTORNEYS FOUND THEM had ZERO DONE TO THEM since they must have had 'special rights to riot, burn and destroy ALL KINDS of property' but if YOU or I did such VILE THINGS we would be IN JAIL with the keys tossed into the ocean and all of our property taken away from us.

NOTHING was done to most of those CRIMINALS and that includes what was done to Saint Patrick's Cathedral in NY, other religious buildings in ALL denominations PLUS police stations and court houses ALL across this nation!

And that did NOT only include places on the East or West Coasts!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom