Patriot Mobile

Post-Acquital Rittenhouse news: lawsuits, media coverage, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    He should find a school in a civilized state.
    Arizona has turned, there is no saving it from the hands of libtards.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    The plot thickens, I guess. Had always heard it was not Kyle's gun and that he was borrowing it. Maybe I understood incorrectly.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The plot thickens, I guess. Had always heard it was not Kyle's gun and that he was borrowing it. Maybe I understood incorrectly.

Still a shaky argument to make that it was “Kyle’s gun” and it doesn’t seem to really make it in the article. It frames it that way, but doesn’t actually make the argument that Kyle had ownership, just possession.

Kyle didn’t pay for it afaik. It was kept at the friends house for Kyle to shoot, but that is not the same as Kyle owning it.

Now, I find it very strange that he’s being charged because the gun resulted in the deaths of 2 people when a jury and court has already ruled the the 2 deaths and an injury were justified self defense. Which means in reality he is being charged with saving Kyle from serious injury or death, and will be punished for it…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Still a shaky argument to make that it was “Kyle’s gun” and it doesn’t seem to really make it in the article. It frames it that way, but doesn’t actually make the argument that Kyle had ownership, just possession.

Kyle didn’t pay for it afaik. It was kept at the friends house for Kyle to shoot, but that is not the same as Kyle owning it.

Now, I find it very strange that he’s being charged because the gun resulted in the deaths of 2 people when a jury and court has already ruled the the 2 deaths and an injury were justified self defense. Which means in reality he is being charged with saving Kyle from serious injury or death, and will be punished for it…

Agreed. Definitely seems like someone would have brought up during the trial with Kyle that someone bought the gun for him when he was under age. Ridiculous.

Reactions: gll

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen

Probably the reason for a plea deal down to misdemeanor. They are ready for the case to be gone before they lose again.
    Defendant gets out of 2 possible felonies.
    Prosecutor gets out of a possible/probable loss.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom