I void warranties.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Westminster
    I and my son can be they.

Brian

Sent while driving on the tollway, one handed while swerving in between lanes, cause I'm laughing at a post in the NSFW thread...

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I would like to attend. However, my ass is wide enough to count for two seats so make sure the proprietors are forewarned. ;)

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I don't suppose anyone would be interested in getting there and ordering a little earlier? Not trying to interfere but I'm probably going to leave before the hall closes to beat the crowd and will probably go ahead and eat but before 7 and just stick around a few minutes to chat.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

dalto

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2010
    Austin
    I am not familiar with Houston. How safe a part of town is this? Would it make sense to walk the short distance from the convention center?

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I am not familiar with Houston. How safe a part of town is this? Would it make sense to walk the short distance from the convention center?

That part is relatively safe. With all that is going on they will have a stronger police presence in the area. Like any city, you can easily get into bad areas around there though. I have made the walk to the restaurant from the GRB many times and never had an issue, even well after dark. Toyota Center is right there also, so visitors are common and the city does not want a bad reputation to get ingrained there. Just don't get too far off the beaten path.

Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    I don't suppose anyone would be interested in getting there and ordering a little earlier? Not trying to interfere but I'm probably going to leave before the hall closes to beat the crowd and will probably go ahead and eat but before 7 and just stick around a few minutes to chat.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

That is what my husband and I will do. We will eat but not technically part of the 7:00 reservation and stick around a few minutes to say hi.

Top Bottom