• ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Ok, well then no pie.
    Guess I'll make me a sausage, egg and cheese sandwich on a large crescent roll.
    If I were not at work I'd make some biscuits and sausage gravy, hash browns and jalapeno sausage links.
    Working from home sure sucks - LOL!!!!
    Capitol Armory ad

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Yep - been doin' it 5 years now....kinda nice ta answer the phone w/o leavin' the house!
    Yeah!
    We are on camera in the office so I put on a nice T-shirt everyday but still wear shorts and no shoes.
    Life is tough.
    The morning commute down the hall is hell if you trip over the dog. Or if you get caught in traffic at the bathroom door. I've been involved and a few kitchen accidents - spilled coffee, step on an ice cube.

Tent27

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Houston
    Yeah!
    We are on camera in the office so I put on a nice T-shirt everyday but still wear shorts and no shoes.
    Life is tough.
    The morning commute down the hall is hell if you trip over the dog. Or if you get caught in traffic at the bathroom door. I've been involved and a few kitchen accidents - spilled coffee, step on an ice cube.

Ouch, but what do you do for the water cooler talks? Sink instead?

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Just back from all the last-minute shopping.....sheesh, some folks were goin' outta their way to be rude, it seems. One gal slammed into a parking spot I'd been waiting to clear from another car backing out. Jumps out, looks at me like "up yours" and goes inside the store. Only car in a small area.....so I pulled my truck in behind hers and park it.....

Come out 3 stores later, and she's less than enthused w/me. Threatens to call cops, so I pull out my phone and offer to do it for her. I then point out that she has a tire going down on her car, which is the REAL reason I blocked her in - I was worried that she'd blow it going down the road. Change it for her, wish her a Merry Christmas.....and she apologizes for "being such a bitch".

Sometimes, killin' with kindness beats hell outta revenge.

Top Bottom