post your targets...

Discussion in 'Texas Gun Ranges' started by htxred, May 18, 2008.

1. htxred

htxred Active Member

Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    For the most part, i stopped keeping targets after the 2nd or 3rd month of when i first started shooting. i figured out it was pointless and could hold a liability if something happened.

But every now and then, usually when i get a new gun, i like to snap a pic of the target to show how much the gun outshot me... :D

my latest one was with my STI ranger II, got it friday. took it to topgun saturday, even though i really wanted to go to shiloh, but it was bad timing with the wife's haircut appt. but i decided to just test itout so i only brought like 75 rounds. 15-20min of shooting. mostly reloading with 1 magazine :eek:

mmbjaw.jpg

1-4: warmup at 9ft
    headshots: 21ft
    heart: 25ft

spicy... but my groups could be a bit better eh? lozl.

anyways, if you got em, post em.

2. ambidextrous1

ambidextrous1 Member

I think I see a few "warning shots"...not unusual for shooting a new firearm. :cool:

3. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Hhaha, I put mine up on the fridge also.

4. htxred

htxred Active Member

Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    lol, but all my flyers are only 1 inch from the group, cept for flyer on number 3. i shoot right handed but im left eye dominant. all kinds of fucked up. lolz :banger:

5. edex

edex New Member

May 19, 2008
    loloool... i for one, am not worthy of posting my target up...

6. Bullseye Shooter

Bullseye Shooter Active Member

Apr 28, 2008
    Texas Panhandle
    Clark .38 Special Series 70 Heavy Slide (iron sights); TF string at a Bullseye match, 25 yards.

Attached Files:

7. Enron Exec

Enron Exec Member

lol posting a topgun target on shiloh's section of the forum. All kinds of pucked up indeed! :rofl:

i keed i keed!

8. Cyfer

Cyfer Active Member

May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    American Shooting Centers - Houston, TX
    (50yd bench/Iron Sights/RRA CAR-15)

Ok, so I don't know if these are worthy to be posted, but I thought they were some good shooting. For me at least!! :banger:

Shot a total of (3x) 10rd Mags. These are my two targets out of the three. My third scored a 97. Ignore all the covered holes. I was sharing and reusing 5 targets with the fiance & brother.

IMG_3950.gif
    IMG_4014.gif

9. SteveW

SteveW New Member

Apr 2, 2008
    Austin TX
    10 rounds of home brewed .308.
    200 yards. 10 rounds in less than 60 sec.
    93 F.

[​IMG]

Shot from 'Sgnt Pepper' a 1924 Mauser rebuilt with a lurid stock and a stainless bull barrel.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Steve.

10. jim t

jim t Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Hawley Texas
    my son was siteing in the new scope on my new AR on this target. at 100 yards
    100yards.jpg
    here is the one after he got it zeroed in
    ARtarget.jpg
    he then proceeded to test it on the six inch gong at 250 yards and hit it 4 out of five times. sorry to say it was him and not me:mad: