• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Lmao,,,, you tricksters are soooooo funny. Can't tell the difference between dangerous light fixtures and harmless every day items. :)

from an idgit coffeeholic

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    What is a life without light? The freedom to see unhindered by darkness? i would rather face the danger of multi filament bulds.......with dimmers.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I'd say it falls under a God given right if I've ever heard one, did he not say "let there be light", he purposely left out for daytime use only because he knew technology would evolve.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Was a good call. And all because a few people were inadvertantantly illuminated at an embarrassing moment they think lighting should be regulated. Complete overreach of power. A total ban on lights would change nothing.

TRIXXTERR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Bertram,Tx Burnet,Tx
    Well, from an early age we were all taught how to safely use lights. Never leave them on unattended,etc. So they are just like and extension of who were are. Guess I dont think too much about them.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Look, nobody's coming for your lights - at least the ones with valid sporting purposes. But we can't have every Joe Bob waving a Mag-Lite around in a crowd, now can we? What's going to happen if everyone's taking their flashlights to a movie theater? They'll be lighting each other up at the slightest provocation!

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Look, nobody's coming for your lights - at least the ones with valid sporting purposes. But we can't have every Joe Bob waving a Mag-Lite around in a crowd, now can we? What's going to happen if everyone's taking their flashlights to a movie theater? They'll be lighting each other up at the slightest provocation!
    WELL.................you go ahead and put you & yours in the dark, ME..........................I'M LIGHTING IT UP!!!!! COME AND TAKE IT!

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I woouln't give mine up(if i had one) just to make someone feel safe in a theater. I won't use one unless needed, but i will light them up if need be. If they are scared of the light, don't go out. I ain't skeerd of the dark.

Much

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    ""Since there were only candles when the Constitution was framed, and the light bulb was not invented until 1879, the right of the people to own light bulbs does not apply"

John Q. Commentard/Faceb00k

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If we don't need lights, neither does the government. Come to think of it, they can't see the light anyway,,,,,,,

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I'd say it falls under a God given right if I've ever heard one, did he not say "let there be light", he purposely left out for daytime use only because he knew technology would evolve.

He gave you sun light, moon light and star light. Thats all that He made when he said let there be light, so thats all that He intended you to have,

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    It is still light. And He gave us the ability it expand what He started. He also gave us fire, which gives us light as well as heat. Should we give up candles? Where do we stop?

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    It is still light. And He gave us the ability it expand what He started. He also gave us fire, which gives us light as well as heat. Should we give up candles? Where do we stop?

Are you sure fire came from above and not below, I hear there is lots of fire below us and it burns for all eternity.

Top Bottom