• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Just ordered a couple thousand bullets from precision delta. I had planned to wait alittle longer but since I had looked at prices last week it seems everything has jumped $5/1000. I'm sure as feul prices go up theirs will to but it hadn't accured to me until now. I will probably put in another order in the next week or so to have some put back as I assume metal prices will go up with the feul costs.

Or maybe I'm just gettin worked up for nothin, either way I'll have plenty of ammo.
    Target Sports

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    It is never a bad idea to stock up. I buy whenever I find what I think it a good deal, even if I don't need it at the time. As far as metal prices go, you can blame that on the Chinese, Arabs, and Indians (not native Americans). Their economies are soaring and they are buying up all the metals they can buy. Structural steel prices have also soared over the past few years due to China's need for building materials. Have you ever seen pictures of the Middle East? The major cities have tower cranes all over the place. To give you an idea of this impact on metals markets here at home, two years ago prior to Christmas Cabela's had their Oregon Trail Laser Cast 200 gr. lead semi-wad cutter .45 acp bullets on sale for $30 per 500. I ordered 16 boxes (8,000 bullets). Last weekend I was at Cabela's and the same 500 count box is now $64.95. I hear China's economy may be pulling back some, so hopefully metas prices will stabilize. I have lived long enough to know that once the price of something goes up it will probably never come back down. Look at gasoline, food, groceries, and Coke. Back in the 70's Coke made the announcement that they were going to have a temporary rise in their Coke prices due to a sugar shortage. Later on sugar became plentiful again, but did coke lower their price. Hell No!! Our country used to be a service driven economy. Today it is a profit driven economy. Stock up now.

Top Bottom