• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Whoo-hoo! It’s that time again, time for the Premier San Antonio Gun Show!

As most of you know, this is the biggest and best gun show in Central Texas, and perhaps the best in the state! Over 1000 tables and one of the best venues in the area. It will get crowded but the promoters keep the aisles wide enough for everyone to walk and see what’s on the tables!

And, for this particular show, the San Antonio Gun Show will partner with the Texas Hunting and Outdoor Classic for a combined show! This spectacular event will encompass nearly 170,000 square feet of air conditioned space inside and over 100,000 square feet outside. Inside you'll find an ATV test track, a 3-D pop-up archery range, and the Texas Jump Off Dog Dock Diving Competition.

Dates are Saturday, 31 August 31 and Sunday, 1 September 2013, location is the Freeman Expo Hall next to the AT&T Center (3201 East Houston Street). Hours are Saturday from 9am to 5pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm.

General admission is still only $10 (cash only) and gets you entrance to both shows; weekend passes are $15, (also cash only); children UNDER 12 and Uniformed Peace Officers are free!

Public parking is $5 per vehicle (it’s a city lot, so the promoters have no control over this).

Befriend Premier Gun Shows on Facebook and receive the secret word that gets you a dollar off entry posted before every show!

More information can be found here: Premier San Antonio Gun Show.

A group of us meet up for breakfast beforehand at 8am on Saturday not far from the show at Teran’s (4403 E Houston St), some of the best Mexican food in town! Feel free to join us if you’re interested!

Cheers! M2

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    you know i'm in....good folks, fellowship, food & GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!
    th?id=H.4746060197857293&pid=15.jpg

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    No worries, Bill; I am sure there are many restaurants in this city that score badly on these inspections, and that I've eaten in many of them.

I am also not that surprised by this as it is common for many of these small taquerias to do badly on them.

That said, Teran's is still my favorite TexMex restaurant on the east side of SA.

I am just gonna try and push this info out of my mind the next time we eat there! :D

Cheers! M2

erratadata

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    NW SAN Antonio
    No worries, Bill; I am sure there are many restaurants in this city that score badly on these inspections, and that I've eaten in many of them.

I am also not that surprised by this as it is common for many of these small taquerias to do badly on them.

That said, Teran's is still my favorite TexMex restaurant on the east side of SA.

I am just gonna try and push this info out of my mind the next time we eat there!

Cheers! M2

I'm not worried Mike, really I'm not. Besides, the best time to fly an airline, is the week after they've had a mishap.

fgarcia3441

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    SA (Sea World Area)
    Re: Premier San Antonio Gun Show – 31 Aug - 1 Sep 2013

Been out for a while, however will try too make the show if I don't go to corpus.

Sent from my Tandy 1000 using Tapatalk 2 with Magnetic tape technology

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Bill, y'all gonna be working or there for fun?

Working as usual. Having fun depends if I get enough sleep, LuuuuL (evil LoooL). But Ruth and I enjoy being in SA for the Premier shows, so it's all good (Fun) and they let us take our jack rascal terrorists into the venue so that's a win !

Hope to see You, Skip, Sheryl, Fausto, George, everyone else who wants a TGT deal (ps say the magic words "TGT DISCOUNT"). I'll be wearing the olive drab TGT shirt on Saturday till I stink it out.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Working as usual. Having fun depends if I get enough sleep, LuuuuL (evil LoooL). But Ruth and I enjoy being in SA for the Premier shows, so it's all good (Fun) and they let us take our jack rascal terrorists into the venue so that's a win !

Hope to see You, Skip, Sheryl, Fausto, George, everyone else who wants a TGT deal (ps say the magic words "TGT DISCOUNT"). I'll be wearing the olive drab TGT shirt on Saturday till I stink it out.

What is the name of your company/booth? Sorry to say I just haven't been to any gun shows in a while but I'll be out at this one.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    What is the name of your company/booth? Sorry to say I just haven't been to any gun shows in a while but I'll be out at this one.

WCArmory. hard to tell where we're going to be at as this show is a combo gun show/Texas out door show. Tim&Michelle said we'd have our regular 2 tables but it's hard to predict where we'll be at. Normally we're in the far north east corner near SAW firearms.

If you'd like to find us, send us a PM late Friday/early Saturday as once the show starts, it's busy. OR you can always stop and ask the show organizers where our tables are set up. Normally the show organizers are right as you enter. Tim and Michelle will most likey be busy doing other stuff so you will have to ask the staff, Rachael, for example. Thanks !! Bill

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Or Shields, or Keith, or Geoff, or Mona, or Laura... :D

Premier always has an excellent crew working these shows. Just find someone in a florescent vest and they'll be more than happy to steer you in the right direction.

But they do have a floor plan of vendors at the tables just to the right as you enter; but being that this is a combined show, it may be moved elsewhere.

Or come out to breakfast and we'll make sure you'll get to see Bill's tables at the show!

Cheers! M2

mleroyl

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Cibolo, TX
    Premier San Antonio Gun Show – 31 Aug - 1 Sep 2013

Would love to join you guys, but the daughters and I have an appointment with destiny in the dove fields of San Angelo - after several substandard years I am hoping for an epic adventure.

Top Bottom