Capitol Armory ad

President Trump Asks Dianne Feinstein to Add ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban to School Safety Bill

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Dude, if the GOA is more powerful than the NRA, well... thats news to me.
    I know about Larry Pratt, he is a good dude and a patriot.
    I wouldn't mind joining the GOA also, because the do good work

I am not saying that the GOA is more powerful than the NRA. I am saying that the NRA and the politicians don't want you to know how much power that the GOA has.

Texas SOT

rusty tweezers

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    0f59590814fbee445e266621c123661d.jpg

sdismukes

Bending nails and making sawdust
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2014
    Erath County
    Couldn't wade through all the replies.... So if this was already addressed, please forgive.

The more he gets the dems to add to their bill, the easier it will be to shoot it down. the more that's in it, the more there is to offend someone.

But someone does need to remind these morons that laws only work where there is a will to obey them. There are 22,000 existing gun laws. Think they work? Oh but one more will do the trick?

The problem as we know isn't guns, but the morality of people misusing them. When anything goes, when "if it feels good, do it" controls you, when you don't have a guiding light in your life (be it God, good parents, and so on) then you have no moral compass, no rudder. Add violent video games, and your whole sense of right and wrong just fails.

The problem as I see it is the left, particularly, demeans anyone who DOES have a moral compass, who believes in God, for instance, or who applies a moral value to right and wrong. The are as much the cause of the recent ills in society as anyone else.

Top Bottom