• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Thought I'd start a thread on the debate tonight.

Amazing the boost M.R. got after the first debate. If M.R. can just hold his ground it'll be great. If he can make a stump of the president again.... it'll be Awesome.

presidential-debate-town-hall-hofstra-16oct2012-620x412.jpg
    Lynx Defense

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Biden made an ass-hat out of his mouth... a lot of my friends who were on the fence switched over to our camp after they witnessed his shenanigans. We can only hope Obama comes off as immature and rude as his VP did...

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    We're going to see a somewhat more animated BO which may or may not be beneficial to him but we'll also see a rock solid performance from Mitt.Of course the stooges in the MSM already have their Obama wins reports ready to start vomiting on air as soon as the debate is over.I'm predicting another boost for Romney.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Paul Ryan won the VP debate in most poles by over 3% but the media outlets were calling it a draw or too close to call. You bet if Biden won by 1% they'd be touting him as a clear cut winner.

So sick of the spin.

srstaff

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Frisco
    The moderator (a liberal) will now be an active questioner in this debate. This is a late breaking change from the original format in which she was only going to 'facilitate' the questions of the 'undecided' voters in the audience. I still think Mitt wins with the truth... both about Obama's record and about his own plans.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    WE have both corn shells and wheat tortillas, we are having TGT member Zerobug over tonight for dinner... My girlfriend smacked Zerobug's car the last time he came over for a visit(despite me telling her 1 min before she walked out the door "don't hit his car"). So we wanted to have some variety to make him happy.

Top Bottom