• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I'm thinking about getting a Primary Arms Micro Dot With Fixed Base MD-FBGII for my Bushmaster M4A3 Patrolman's Carbine. I already have a UTG medium profile 3 slot riser. Will that be tall enough to clear the front sight on the Bushmaster?

I'm not really concerned about co-witnessing because I will have to remove the carry handle to mount the red dot.
    DK Firearms

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I got a coupla them on my AR's, AK's & 10/22.......they do a great job for me, think you will be happy with it

Good to know. Mine should be here by Friday. I have a TRS-25 on my 10/22 and was debating whether to get another one, or the Primary Arms. I hear they are very similar in performance and reliability. I'm gonna find out.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Well, now that I've had time to use both of them, I will confirm the the TSR-25 and PA MD-FBGII are in fact very similar. They both work great. They both have a very slight green tint. Both red dots are fairly sharp and visible in bright daylight at around the 7 and 8 settings. Both held their zero after 150 rounds each, thru my M4 Bushmaster.

Having said that, I just ordered another TRS-25 to put on my PSA M4, if the lower ever gets here. Couldn't pass up the deal at Amazon with free shipping.

Amazon.com : Bushnell Trophy Red Dot TRS-25 3 MOA Red Dot Reticle Riflescope, 1x25mm (Matte) : Rifle Scopes : Sports & Outdoors

Top Bottom