Princess cant pay for college after calling out..

satx78247

TGT Addict
Jun 23, 2014
Falling for you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulović

Fell 10k+ meters from an airplane and survived.
bbbass,

My later father introduced me (I think about 1963) to one of his former crew-mates, former SSG JIMMY MUSGROVE, late of the USAAC, who fell out of the bomb doors of a B17 twice & survived during WWII.
(He fell into a lake in Germany in 1943 & into a deep snow-drift in early 1944.)
SSG Musgrove died in his own bed, in Lufkin, TX "of the infirmities of advanced age" in FEB 2011, according to his obituary.

yours, satx

leVieux

Old Guy "Have Gun; Won't Travel !"
Mar 28, 2013
Saint Martinville, LA
LeVieux,

I can think of at least 2 lessons that can be learned from this incident:

1. IF you are a beautiful college girl, who is willing to sell sex for $$$$$, she & her "girlfriends" can make a LOT of money, at low risk of punishment, given how difficult/expensive that preparing such a case for court would probably be.
AND
2. There are some crimes that are difficult or impossible for a detective to prove in court AND/OR that "the powers that be" ARE WILLING TO PURSUE in open court..
(It's NOT just small private women's colleges don't want a LOT of BAD PUBLICITY)
FURTHER, I'm still not sure over 4 decades later HOW to PROVE what happened in a criminal district court, as NONE of the "active participants" WILL RUSH TO HELP the LEOs/prosecutors and/or willingly even talk to the police.

just my OPINIONS, satx
Many, many years ago in Corpus Christi, one of my employees got herself into really bad trouble. Luckily, an observation unit for a big narcotics sting saw and she was rescued. During subsequent investigations of her assailants, I was visited by a number of investigators from USN JAG to Dallas Vice & our local Sheriff. An elderly then-recently retired Dallas P D Detective told me that an astounding number of SMU Sorority Girls were financing their educations by "arrangements" and that several were call-girls.
leVieux

leVieux

Old Guy "Have Gun; Won't Travel !"
Mar 28, 2013
Saint Martinville, LA
Bozz10mm,

When I worked as a deputy with the NOCSO, an "intoxicated man" fell or jumped from the top of the HUEY P. LONG BRIDGE & when another deputy was directed to go look for the body, he found a "homeless male" sitting under the bridge & drinking from a quart of WILD IRISH ROSE wine. - The deputy asked the homeless guy, "Did you see the fool fall off of the bridge?"

The, by then quite drunk, fellow said, "The fool that jumped off the bridge was me.."
(One wonders HOW anybody could survive a fall from that height & W/O apparent injury.)

yours, satx
hg

? "OPSO" ?

leVieux

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion