DK Firearms

Proof positive never leave home with out your gun.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Went to go grab a burger at 3am and got a call from the wife saying some asshole is beating on the front door. I left my gun on the night stand so I told her to grab it, call 911, and let the dogs out of the bedroom and if someone tries to open the bedroom door without identifying their self to start shooting. Well apparently whoever it was either got scared off by the dogs or gave up because in the 3 minutes it took me to get home I didn't see anyone around except for a empty car parked across the street that I didnt recognize. The creepy thing is is when I left I got a real strange feeling that I was being watched but ignored it.

berto40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Houston
    I'm not the paranoid type, but you shouldn't ignore that sixth sense feeling when it happens. Circle back if you got a minute or 2 to spare!

ArielT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Austin, TX
    I think the dogs probably are what did it.

Honestly, I tried to find statistics on how dogs prevent crime, but I can't locate them.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Bad guy returning home after the clubs let out. Sees a guy leaving his home. Decides to check if anyone is in the home before a B&E. Hears the dogs and occupied home and decides to go elsewhere.

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    I think I finally scared off half the door to door salepeople that are in my neighborhood this week. Was going through the soon to be 11 year olds shotgun with a thorough cleaning. As I finished reassembling I heard something out front, I grabbed said shotgun and on way to door was test the action, look out window and see poor schlub high tailing down the street. Guess he finally learned why I always to him I don't want to buy his alarm system.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Nope not pregnant my sleep schedule is way off since I quit work. She did good nothing scarier than a woman with a gun and two big ass dogs. It happened in Richardson at beltline and 75.

Top Bottom