• ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

I’m putting this here, as it covers various aspects of politically-inspired “opinion influence”.

For background, I was raised by a Father recently returned from WWII Europe, where he had spent time in both “Counter-Intelligence” operations, and basic “deprogramming” of both returned ex-PoW’s and German civilians. Dad took me everywhere, and revealed a lot of what he had learned. As he reminisced, I learned. While Dad predicted many of our current problems, he never saw the great media manipulation of the American mind, which was coming.

I learned of how the Brit “spymasters” could cause captured German Officers to believe all sorts of unlikely or impossible absurdities, by manipulating everything they saw and heard for months, without physical torture. As I was just a kid, it never occurred back then that I’d see this again, and here in the USA.

”Enemies, both foreign and domestic” have achieved a schism of US Citizens, in which large segments believe diametrically opposite things about our governments and our national situation. This was achieved via various means, mainly mis-education and constant clever media falsehoods. Many of us here have long recognized increasing media manipulation and deceit, but may have failed to understand its great extent.

As Dad warned: “(Native/inherent) Intelligence offers no protection against this mind manipulation”.

Once a person is so indoctrinated, it is very, very difficult to change them. As a highly educated neo-Texan Family member once told me: “You don’t uinderstand; it is what I WANT TO BELIEVE ! Even if you show me conclusive proof that it is not true; I’ll still believe it !”. What a scary thought via honest admission. . . . .

Today I see this in my own highly educated but pampered descendants. Despite a number of Masters’ & Doctorate degrees, about half are Marxist-Communists, some admittedly. I know that they absolutely HAVE NO CLUE !

Yet many of us, especially here, are adamant that we will not submit, “no matter what”.

The spectre of a “Civil War” type immediate future, with complete disruption of our Nation & Culture looms over us.

I ask “What could be done NOW to rectify our dilemma ?”

leVieux
    Target Sports

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Secede.

Dissolve the general government.

Maybe. . . . . .

I have long said: “If Texas goes, I go with Texas!”

Could we really do it ? With a new “CSA”, to include Southern, Western, Rocky Mountain, & a few other States ?

It may be suicide for one State, alone; but a coalition could do it.

Recall the reasons for the failure in the 1860’s: Inadequate Navy and lack of manufacturing capacity. Plus, Davis’ hesitation early-on.

These days, the Declaration of Independence frequently comes to my mind:

“WHEN in the Course of human Events, it becomes necessary for one People to dissolve the Political Bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the Powers of the Earth, the separate and equal Station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent Respect to the Opinions of Mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the Separation.”

This seems increasingly pertinent to us, today !

leVieux

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    “But when a long Train of Abuses and Usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their Right, it is their Duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future Security. . . . . . . . . and such is now the Necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government”

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    What can be done? Just live and try to treat people well. When they come for us, and our eyes are glazed over, then they can take our guns.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    protecting them FROM THEMSELVES !
    Why I posted what I did. You hit the mail on the head in your OP. We must call it like it is even when it’s against ourselves.

The trick is to get peoples eyes open. Nothing is about truth anymore. It’s votes and ratings. Conservative talk shows are at times full of it just like the left. We got politicians and voters on our side that know what to say but all you gotta do is look at let’s say the ltc application process. All it is as police overreach. US citizen? Check. Clean record? Check. That’s it. That’s all you should need. But noooo. We need to know where you worked and lived. All in the name of safety and security.

We need to abolish all gun laws. We also need to abolish all laws that put our first amendment into question.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    What’s the point in being a U.S. citizen when we have to wait on big daddy government’s permission from people that could always make a mistake and slow the process down more? Less government is ALWAYS the answer!!

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    The spectre of a “Civil War” type immediate future, with complete disruption of our Nation & Culture looms over us.

I ask “What could be done NOW to rectify our dilemma ?”

I don't see any Civil War happening in any foreseeable future. Civil wars don't happen when both sides are eating their fill and watching netflix. Pseudo-journalists love to write about civil war because it sates their need to be melodramatic.

What will happen is the USA will collapse under the crushing weight of an excess of lazy, stupid and overly-entitled people. Nothing lasts forever, and this ending can't be avoided in any realistic way (there are unrealistic ways, of course). However, we've got a few years yet, and if we remain constantly vigilant, active in and with our government, and continually educate ourselves and those around us, then we'll stave off the collapse for as long as possible.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Sam said: “We need to abolish all gun laws. We also need to abolish all laws that put our first amendment into question.”

The way I read it this is: We must insist that the ENTIRE U S Constitution be restored and RESPECTED by everyone at every level. Including & starting with EVERY COURT !

We cannot allow anyone’s “opinion”, no matter how well-founded, to over-rule our Constitution. Similarly, we cannot allow anyone to use “emergency powers” to decrease our RIGHTS !

If we must be involved in a battle against our own illicit government; then all stops should be pulled; including trying and punishing EVERY party found guilty.

Do the American People have the courage and resiliency to complete the necessary task ? To kill the entire snake which strangles us ?

To be successful; to regain lost FREEDOM, we’d have to be united in purpose and in determination to see it through. Less would be a suicidal failure.

leVieux

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    <>

Sam said: “We need to abolish all gun laws. We also need to abolish all laws that put our first amendment into question.”

The way I read it this is: We must insist that the ENTIRE U S Constitution be restored and RESPECTED by everyone at every level. Including & starting with EVERY COURT !

We cannot allow anyone’s “opinion”, no matter how well-founded, to over-rule our Constitution. Similarly, we cannot allow anyone to use “emergency powers” to decrease our RIGHTS !

If we must be involved in a battle against our own illicit government; then all stops should be pulled; including trying and punishing EVERY party found guilty.

Do the American People have the courage and resiliency to complete the necessary task ? To kill the entire snake which strangles us ?

To be successful; to regain lost FREEDOM, we’d have to be united in purpose and in determination to see it through. Less would be a suicidal failure.

leVieux
    At this point, that would take civil restructurings... Basically, the sides have to be made unequal in our favor and the pyramidion removed, by whatever means.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    The dems are doing a great job to destroy us and our way of life. Erasing our history, indoctrinating our children in the schools, media controlled propaganda. Its right out of the communist handbook. They've executed their plans almost without flaw. Open the border and allow in as many people as possible who will eventually be given a path to US citizenship or at least to their children whom will be born here. These people will be all too grateful to vote for their dem saviors and the indoctrination process is already in place for them to be brain washed. All the while we sit back and hope our Republican leaders will save us.

You can hope and pray all you like, at the end of the day we are losing. Republicans tend to be too soft these days in my opinion. We're going to have to be as aggressive as the dems if we want to make any progress. I've stuck to my views which have cost me some friends and even some family members, it's acceptable to me. I'm not going down without a fight and I openly and loudly defend my views. Again, talk is cheap. I'm not sure what we can do on paper at this point, in the field is another story. I fear it will take a hot civil war or an unforeseen outside event at this point to stop the changes the dems are making. This is McCarthyism in reverse. (I'm sure I've rambled on beyond my usefulness, my patience is short these days.)

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    At this point, that would take civil restructurings... Basically, the sides have to be made unequal in our favor and the pyramidion removed, by whatever means.
    <>

“by whatever means”

That is the question and the reason that UNITY is needed.

We must remain in support of the U S Constitution AS WRITTEN and of the Republic.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    The words secession and secede will become the words that will get you booted from social media and on the 4th branch of Govt's (intelligence branch) radar...........

Things will get much worse before folks have had enough........sure some of us are already pissed, but not the majority....

TxPython357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Spuger, TX
    On average, empires last 250 years. And throughout history there are generally 7 stages an empire will go through before it's demise. What stage are we in now? I would say one foot on a banana peal in decadence and one foot firmly in decline.

1. The Age of Pioneers (Outburst)
    2. The Age of Conquests
    3. The Age of Commerce
    4. The Age of Affluence
    5. The Age of Intellect
    6. The Age of Decadence
    7. The Age of Decline & Collapse

Last edited:
    Top Bottom