• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bowyer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2017
    I don't have holsters for any of my revolvers.
    This is a universal holster! Fits autos and wheel guns!
    d48bb468f793ffaee4116509db9217f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

mleroyl

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Cibolo, TX
    Have fun with it. Celebrate the thread revival. Long barrel revolver - the bigger, the better, with a thigh strap on the holster

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    It is 2020, and we must be open minded and politically correct in stating that it could be a gay wedding. If so, a Glock would be totally appropriate.

If the folks are Democrats, then it would be appropriate to steal every else's guns at the door.

If the marriage is in Austin, you should only carry squirt guns or silly string.

Otherwise, you should carry the pistol that you want to be buried with, because according to the Main Stream Media, if you attend a wedding during the COVID-19 Pandemic (don't call it a China-virus!), you are all going to die in a huge pile and there may not even be a place left to bury you. You can, of course, save yourself by holding an after-wedding party downtown where you burn and loot a few stores, as Coronavirus doesn't affect rioters.

Finally, if the couple being married is straight but liberal, please gift them a lifetime supply of condoms because the last thing we need is for them to reproduce.

While you're in church, please say this prayer: "Dear God, I don't know what we did to deserve 2020, but we're extremely sorry and if you'll forgive us, we promise to do better. We'll start by not voting for Abortion Barbie. Amen."

Top Bottom