• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    The problem I have with the parking lot law is that it doesn't balance your employer's property rights against your RKBA. I'm afraid that your employer has every right to tell you how to act and what you can't bring onto his property...

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    The problem I have with the parking lot law is that it doesn't balance your employer's property rights against your RKBA. I'm afraid that your employer has every right to tell you how to act and what you can't bring onto his property...

Exactly what I think. As for me, I dont care if people leave their gun in their cars, but that should be my decission because the state doesnt own anything of mine!
    I know for a fact that if this bill passes, a few of my customers will no longer have employer parking lot's. One of my customers say's the same thing I do and realy doesnt care, but he doesnt like the state telling him how to manage his own damn property! He has a truck fabrication shop that will no longer have a parking lot if this bill passes. He said employee's will have to park on the side of the road and explain it to the state.
    Private property should be left up to the owner as how it is managed.
    Something I do think needs to be addressed is your vehicle being an extension of your home. If it really is, firearms should be legal inside of the vehicle no matter where you are. In Texas, its legal to have concealed handguns inside your vehicle, but if your 1000' from a school, your screwed if you get cought!
    Extension of you home should have the same rules applied!
    Legislature needs to clarify the laws we already have and work to make them better for the honest citizen instead of telling people what they can allow own their own damn property and what they cant!
    Define extension of your home and do it that way!

Top Bottom