• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    So, what you're saying is that these violent actions are justified and condoned by you? You stated you thought they might be ANTIFA disguised as Trump supporters. When, or if it turns out they really are true Trump supporters, what is your position going to be then?

In all honesty, what difference does it make to you? You're jumping ship and leaving the country anyways!

Don't you have better things you need to be doing? Like packing your stuff and getting gone from this country?

Axxe55,

LAUGHIING at your SILLY post #57. - I NEVER SAID (anywhere on TGT) that violence by either the LOONY LEFT or the honorable PATRIOTS was OK.
    Retiring abroad is NOT "jumping ship" - It is SIMPLY retiring to a place W/O COLD WINTERS, where the costs of an upper middle-class lifestyle are MUCH cheaper than in the USA & where my lady would enjoy living out our retirement.

yours, satx

IMPD2079

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2014
    New Braunfels, Texas
    I rarely agree with satx, but anyone who thinks the protestors are 100% all Trump and none are antifa is clueless.

The difference in dress, movement, action, etc., is night and day different between those on senate floor or fighting police, and those outside. The violence looks EXACTLY like what we have seen from antifa all year long.

And on another note

Pence is a PUSSY.
    The news was saying that the Trump crowd had been peaceful and that Antifa cells and others were in the crowd trying to stir everything up.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I rarely agree with satx, but anyone who thinks the protestors are 100% all Trump and none are antifa is clueless.

The difference in dress, movement, action, etc., is night and day different between those on senate floor or fighting police, and those outside. The violence looks EXACTLY like what we have seen from antifa all year long.

And on another note

Pence is a PUSSY.

I sincerely hope they are ANTIFA, masquerading as Trump supporters. If they are, they will be exposed and make the Democrats look even worse than we could think they look.

But until the facts are known, much of this is just speculation and guessing.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    ErEsMSaXMAUkVur

Look at that ****’n pussy. EASILY a little antifa ****. Pieces of shits. We are LOSING TO THESE ****’N LITTLE SPOILED BRATS! ****... I just don’t see the right manning up any time soon. I’d probably die in a raid when they start door to dooring gun control, before we the pussies have had enough and actually do something about this mess.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Axxe55,

LAUGHIING at your SILLY post #57. - I NEVER SAID (anywhere on TGT) that violence by either the LOONY LEFT or the honorable PATRIOTS was OK.
    Retiring abroad is NOT "jumping ship" - It is SIMPLY retiring to a place W/O COLD WINTERS, where the costs of an upper middle-class lifestyle are MUCH cheaper than in the USA & where my lady would enjoy living out our retirement.

yours, satx

Bon Voyage satx!

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Everyone has an opinion and the right to express it. I agree with some and disagree with some. The ones I agree with, I like and the ones I disagree with, I scroll pass them. I keep most of my opinions to myself as to avoid an argument.

Even when I don't agree with some of what's being said, I respect that persons right to say it. whether it's right or wrong.

JMO

Oh! and by the way, as whats been mentioned on other subjects...pictures or it didn't happen. :cool:

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Axxe55,

ONCE MORE, you are 100% WRONG & "WRONG-headed" in your post above.

It makes a HUGE difference if the so-called "patriots doing BAD things" are REAL Patriots OR if they are IMPOSTERS from ANTIFAS and/or BLM (OR "paid for by LEFTISTS" imposters), who are engaged in a planned action/corrupt SCHEME to hurt the Patriot movement.

yours, satx
    Yeah, this is intimidation. It make it impossible for a TRUE "peaceful protest" to happen, if you have to be worried about being smeared, mis-represented by the media, and totally defamed by the left-controlled media.

Mind you, I personally believe there are idiots in every camp, and it's certainly possible that some Neo-Nazi, or Confederate, or right-wing provocateurs who want a war for their own ends did this, but at the end of the day, it's going to make things really difficult, and the media is hell-bent on smearing EVERYONE they disagree with. It's a shame there seems to be to effectively counter the major media bias problem and being totally controlled by the left wing.

Kayt00

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 1, 2021
    North DFW
    POTUS did tell everyone to go home...now whether or not they do is another story. We'll see if this turns into a Lexington and Concord v. II, though I pray it doesn't.

Top Bottom