• ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I also love how some places are referring to him as an AIr Force vet- although he never even finished basic.
    I can't find anything supporting that. What I find just says he worked as a flight mechanic until he was 19 and was discharged to take care of his girlfriend. That also seems somewhat odd....didn't know you could get discharged from the military for a reason like that.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I can't find anything supporting that. What I find just says he worked as a flight mechanic until he was 19 and was discharged to take care of his girlfriend. That also seems somewhat odd....didn't know you could get discharged from the military for a reason like that.

You can't. And the only pic of him in uniform sports no rank insignia of any kind.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    So your point is what ? That he never served ?

I’ll bet a dollar to a donut the kid did not serve the 90 days of Active Duty necessary to qualify for VA benefits, so in my book with 24 years of service under my belt, he volunteered but did not serve.

Serving would imply he actually made it to a line unit somewhere to do his job.

Fucking participation trophy is what that one sole photo is.

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    Maybe it’s me, but this guy reminds me of a catfish.
    6d169aca016450de4eb981a204ffa42a.jpg
    Garrett-Foster.jpg

Attachments

• 6d169aca016450de4eb981a204ffa42a.jpg
      6d169aca016450de4eb981a204ffa42a.jpg
      63.7 KB · Views: 451
    • Garrett-Foster.jpg
      Garrett-Foster.jpg
      29.7 KB · Views: 456

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    So pretty much that he got discharged to care for his invalid girlfriend is BS. But the MSM is eating it up and spreading the nonsense.

Just to expand on this, and to ask a question. If Foster got discharged as is being said to care for his invalid girlfriend, I kind of think that he would have had access to better care for her by being in the Air Force?

Can anyone give some clarification to this?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Just to expand on this, and to ask a question. If Foster got discharged as is being said to care for his invalid girlfriend, I kind of think that he would have had access to better care for her by being in the Air Force?

Can anyone give some clarification to this?

In most instances, the AF won’t separate someone early to care for a dependent. Unless Foster was a court ordered guardian for the girl, she was not his dependent in the AF’s eyes.

Most early separations in BMTS are fraudulent enlistment (popped hot on a piss test), failure to adapt, or multiple unsat performances on a PT test.

Whatever story Foster and/or the family/friends told the media is pure horse shit. If you’re inclined, you could file a FOIA request with the Air Force for a copy of his DD-214, which may or may not indicate the reason for the early separation or discharge.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    In most instances, the AF won’t separate someone early to care for a dependent. Unless Foster was a court ordered guardian for the girl, she was not his dependent in the AF’s eyes.

Most early separations in BMTS are fraudulent enlistment (popped hot on a piss test), failure to adapt, or multiple unsat performances on a PT test.

Whatever story Foster and/or the family/friends told the media is pure horse shit. If you’re inclined, you could file a FOIA request with the Air Force for a copy of his DD-214, which may or may not indicate the reason for the early separation or discharge.

If she had been his wife, instead of girlfriend that would change her status to a dependent, correct?

What also just kind of popped into my head, was she wheelchair bound before or after he decided to join the Air Force?

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Rumor has it that Sgt. Perry is a Furry (If you don't know what this is, I'm NOT responsible for what you find if you choose to Google it).

So in an even stranger twist. A white Communist Sympathizing Air Force washout with a PSA AK47 and an AK Operator's Union 47-74 hat "protested" non-stop for weeks on end and then got clapped by an Army Sergeant Furry.

We've reached peak internet. Yiff.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    If she had been his wife, instead of girlfriend that would change her status to a dependent, correct?

What also just kind of popped into my head, was she wheelchair bound before or after he decided to join the Air Force?

So long as he disclosed it on his contract, she would be a dependent during his time served.

Don’t know about the other part of your question.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Rumor has it that Sgt. Perry is a Furry (If you don't know what this is, I'm NOT responsible for what you find if you choose to Google it).

So in an even stranger twist. A white Communist Sympathizing Air Force washout with a PSA AK47 and an AK Operator's Union 47-74 hat "protested" non-stop for weeks on end and then got clapped by an Army Sergeant Furry.

We've reached peak internet. Yiff.

I did Google it! I was being brave though! Here's what I found.

Log In. A rising usage of furry refers to people who have a keen interest in, or even dress up as, anthropomorphic animal characters, like those often seen in comics, games, and cartoons. The personalized animal identity of a furry is known as their fursona, the portmanteau of furry and persona.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Rumor has it that Sgt. Perry is a Furry...

You really are a prevert. It’s also not the most unusual perversion I’ve read about soldiers. Remember, these are the same people that will masturbate while hanging under the canopy in a tree landing waiting for someone to cut them out/help them down.

Top Bottom