• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I certainly hate to see a young man lose his life over something like this. But from all accounts he was pretty arrogant and ignorant and most definitely underestimated his perceived opponent.

Frank59,

it always bothers me when "enemies domestic", which every GI took an oath to protect THE US CONSTITUTION against, is referred to as a "protestor".

"TERRORIST SUSPECT" seems more appropriate to me.

yours, satx
    Guns International

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Posted this in the other thread too.

Supposed video of shooter's car turning into crowd. Starts at about 0:27.

Shooter ran a red light but didn't seem to be speeding into a crowd.

https://twitter.com/chadloder/status/1287279078186205184?s=19

Not being familiar with that intersection I don't think he ran a red light. We are looking at a red light, not him. He turned right and it looks like after the main crowd was past. When he stopped they ran from everywhere to surround his car. Then ran the other way when the shooting started

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    They keep calling this guy a protester.... I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure the definition of peaceful protester doesn't include a gun toting violence promoting demonstrator!
    Nothing wrong with being "gun-toting", and that certainly doesn't make one violent. One becomes violent once one breaks that law and commits a crime of violence.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Not being familiar with that intersection I don't think he ran a red light. We are looking at a red light, not him. He turned right and it looks like after the main crowd was past. When he stopped they ran from everywhere to surround his car. Then ran the other way when the shooting started
    We're looking at a green light when he made the turn. We never see him come to a stop.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    We're looking at a green light when he made the turn. We never see him come to a stop.

My apologies I was watching for the car and missed the light change. On further review it looked to me liked a performed a Good Old Texas RORAS. Meaning slow enough the car doesn't try to turn over. Probably going WTF I need to get out of here, NOW.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    My apologies I was watching for the car and missed the light change. On further review it looked to me liked a performed a Good Old Texas RORAS. Meaning slow enough the car doesn't try to turn over. Probably going WTF I need to get out of here, NOW.
    After seeing what those crowds have done to other drivers who make the mistake of stopping, I can't blame him.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    When they're the same people putting his life in danger, and that's the way away from them?

Wasn't he basically safe at the stoplight?
    He turned into the largest group of people around.
    It's not like he didn't see them.
    I would have gone forward, or turned left.
    Maybe even backed up if possible.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I just saw a picture of the guy pointing the rifle at the car, but there are still allot of unclear details.

Tough to figure this one. The dead guy was a libertarian, military veteran, Jo Jorgensen supporter, LTC holder, married (?) to quad amputee in a wheelchair that was with him. Who knows, he might have been a member here.
    Shooter, we know nothing about. We need to give this one more time to play out before I can figure out who I think the bad guy was. Can't trust any witness reports as they were all "peaceful protestors". I really didn't see anything that looked violent in the little video out there.
    Don't jump all over me because I am not certain the protestor was the bad guy.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Initial take - this stupid shit was looking for a fight. He said he couldn't use the rifle against a cop, because he'd die - I guess he was looking for unarmed victims who couldn't fight back, and he chose poorly. I'd no-bill this if I was on the grand jury.

You clearly hear what sounds like a volley of rifle fire, then three pops that sound like pistol rounds - rifle toting shithead seems to have started the fight, the driver of the vehicle ended it. Hopefully the driver wasn't injured.

This is going to get more common. We're leaving leftist occupied territory in 5 days, and I've checked that I'm good to go to have a loaded weapon within reach while in the car, if not on my body, in every state we're passing thru and I plan on keeping a pistol handy because of all the stupidity going down. If I had a way to discretely keep my AR "pistol" handy, I would.
    Remember to close the gate so the trash doesn't follow you in. I hate stepping in the sheit they leave about.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    This is all pretty "Played Up" by the media. It appears in every reported city the directly affected area(s) are relatively small in sizes. I have a daughter that lives near Atlanta - sees nothing on a daily basis. A son that lives in LA impacted one time on his way home from work(SpaceX) "...traffic was starting to build up when I took my exit because they were trying to block the 411..." It's bad, no doubt. But the media is attempting to give it more space than it is actually consuming. The people committing these acts are but a fraction of 1% of the U.S. population. Seattle population 744,955 - Portland population 664,103 - Los Angeles 12,144,000. United States of America population - 331,002,651 est.2020. The rioters/looters in each of these cities are only but a fraction of the metro population of each city. There's way less rioters/looters than there are covid19 positive tested folks - I guess. That's a whole'nuther ball'a shit!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I didn't get shot last night. Wanna know why? Because I was at home, not out asking to get shot.

Geezer,

I was at home too, cooking/eating supper & watching DVDs of WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE with Steve McQueen.- Therefore, I had a minimal chance of getting shot.
    (Those folks that go to a "protest"/RIOT often end up with a bad personal result.)

yours, satx

Last edited:
    Top Bottom