• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    So I went over to my EZE-E's to do some shooting. First up was the Colt SOCOM with the SCWs and the ACOG. I did the 27 yard sight in, two shots Left 2 clicks Down 2 Clicks & it was banging gongs at 100 yards. Dustin shot it just as well so I'm happy.

Next up the DOE gun. Very first shot I let loose very out mother PHUCER pulling my left hand back and the red red goovey is dripping enough that Dustin pulls off his shirt & says he is going for his First Aid kit. I had my left hand out to the front sling swivel, the muzzle blast did a number on my right index finger. Yeah we didn't let that ruin our day. Lesson learned!! We shot it after moving the top sight in the carrying hand 2 to the left. And it was on. We sat around & shot some more. Then Dustin said it was time to cook. Saint Louis style ribs, venison sausage & beans. Excellent day after all, hanging with good friend, shooting, eating great food.
    thumbnail-3.jpeg
    thumbnail-4.jpeg
    thumbnail-5.jpeg
    Lynx Defense

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I have said it before & I'll say it again TGT has some really incredible members. EZ-E literally gave me the shirt off his back to control the bleeding.

When I finally got situated here at home to doctor it the gauze was starting to stick, enough so that I had to give it a good tug. It was that or cut it back & soak it in some Betadine & water. I'm fortunate that I take pain meds as y'all can see this would suck.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I've had worse on my eyeball.
    :roflfunny:

I actually have. Got a big chunk of hot welding slag in my eyeball when I was building a cattle trailer in my ag class. Fortunately the heat seared the wound. Not much blood. But it hurt like crazy when the doc pulled it out.

my eye is permanently bloodshot. Glad it was in the white part. My vision was not affected.

ETA, that’s a nasty cut. Looks like it hurt pretty bad

Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    It was great hangout today, glad you came out. I sure am glad that didn't end up worse than it did. I think both of us handled the situation pretty well & responded within seconds to have you wrapped up. Heel up quickly my brutha.
    The shirt off your back. You are indeed on the short list of really great friends. I just woke up and it was probably the dream I was having or my consent friend pain. As I laid there tangled up in my blanket wondering WTF woke me as I really did not need to pee, Renfield came over wanting out.

I aint going to lie but that fingers sore. I'm contemplating taking another pain killer. I'll take some Excedrin & take a piss then lay back down..

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Monday I went to get tetanus shot & have it looked at. As I said from the start it looks worse then it is. The attending doctor didn't even write a Rx for antibiotics. He did ask if I wanted pain meds which I told him thats covered & the agreed.

All in all more good came out of it then bad. Me & Dustin got to hang out. I shook Clarence E Sasser hand. I talk to the guy who built it clone upper & urged him to fit a warning on them to cover his ass.

I might have a buyer for my .50 bmg.

Last edited:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    This is something that I’ve always worried about with my AR pistol. I put a hand stop on the front to prevent me from reaching out too far. Hopefully it heals up quickly!

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Dang, Boon. Glad it wasn't worse. I just did that to a sandbag with an AK. Reminded me about the spicy end of the firearm.

Heal quick.

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Monday I went to get tetanus shot & have it looked at. As I said from the start it looks worse then it is. The attending doctor didn't even write a Rx for antibiotics. He did ask if I wanted pain meds which I told him thats covered & the agreed.

All in all more good came out of it then bad. Me & Dustin got to hang out. I shook Clarence E Sasser hand. I talk to the guy who built it clone upper & urged him to fit a warning on them to cover his ass.

Since it was a GSW, did the doc turn you in to the popo??? :laughing:

Friend almost did that with my Extar EP9 on it's 1st range trip, I saw it and yelled "hand!" before he pulled the trigger.

With the short barrel + it feeling like an AR in hand, figured this would happen again, so I put this on it to have something to register hand on, no problem since.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

I should change the bandaging on it so I can get a look at it. I think tomorrow morning I will try just a light gauze banding so it gets some air.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    triggermike11
    Top Bottom