• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    If you didn't early vote get out there and show them who's boss!

n:ANd9GcSYc61f8vpTphbGPEx18n4EE0H0YRktSHyUMSfye38t-y2ntRU&t=1&usg=__olWJFaJaLQu94b8W9yNnOEPmFmE=.jpg

your_vote_counts_button_3.jpg

vote.jpg

vote.jpg

vote_nobody.jpg
    Target Sports

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    What the 2010 Mid-term Elections might look like:

that's offensive as hell, and not appreciated at ALL.

We know you are liberal, we get it...but the people going to the polls today are AMERICAN PEOPLE FED UP WITH GOVT ELITIST, DEMOCRAT & REPUBLICAN, not some LYNCH MOB FROM A CARTOON that are uninformed and out for blood.

How DARE you try to insinuate otherwise with this crap!

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    That was absolutely not what I was going for with that picture, but you go with that. Also: I am not a liberal.

When the liberal media is using the same picture to portray americans, and going on to say we are all too stupid to understand, and you appear to be siding with them, then it's one of two things...you are liberal or you are stupid. I've talked to you enough to know that could go either way, but most people will just assume the obvious, that you are liberal, and have deminished the importantance of the OP in this thread which is GO VOTE...It's your RIGHT to do so, and BY doing so you are not the enemy as POTUS put it, or the unruly mob as Moher and CW appear to be trying to say...you are A PATRIOT and an AMERICAN!

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    When the liberal media is using the same picture to portray americans, and going on to say we are all too stupid to understand, and you appear to be siding with them, then it's one of two things...you are liberal or you are stupid. I've talked to you enough to know that could go either way, but most people will just assume the obvious, that you are liberal, and have deminished the importantance of the OP in this thread which is GO VOTE...It's your RIGHT to do so, and BY doing so you are not the enemy as POTUS put it, or the unruly mob as Moher and CW appear to be trying to say...you are A PATRIOT and an AMERICAN!

Well since I don't watch Maher or any of that other crap... >_> Over react much? Do you honestly think that we need a topic that says "go vote"? Pretty sure everyone on this POLITICS forum is going to go vote.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Well since I don't watch Maher or any of that other crap... >_> Over react much? Do you honestly think that we need a topic that says "go vote"? Pretty sure everyone on this POLITICS forum is going to go vote.

Yes, I think EVERYONE needs to be reminded...

In thinking even more about this, I wanted to point out that THE RIGHT TO VOTE, TO MAKE CHANGES, is the GREATEST of all the rights and freedoms we have!!! It is what allows ME to remind the people in DC that THEY WORK FOR ME. They don't seem to remember that most times. This RIGHT is as important as another one that we all hold dear, the one to KEEP AND BEAR ARMS...and the two go hand in hand, because if we don't exercise one to defend the other then BOTH fall.

I have come to see that you're not liberal, you are too young and idealistic to really be anything other than a pawn in a game you don't have any real world, hands on experience with...and NO basis of experience that allow you to see what is BS and what's real. Your asking if we really needed to have a thread reminding people to go vote was like a little light going off making all of these things about you very clear. Nice guy, and i like you...but you really are clueless...

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I like that Vote reminder posted in this thread, but just ONCE please.

If anyone over the age of 6 does not know what today is then they shouldn't be voting anyway. I do NOT go by the old adage of "Vote whichever way, but Vote". If someone don't know who is running, what is at stake, can't see what has transpired the last 4 years, and can't see the price of milk at Walmart every week, then STAY HOME TODAY.

We had too many voting in 08 who was like this......................

[FONT]Transcript - Detroit, MI

KEN ROGULSKI: Why are you here?

WOMAN: To get some money.

ROGULSKI: What kind of money?

WOMAN: Obama money.

ROGULSKI: Where's it coming from?

WOMAN: Obama.

ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?

WOMAN: I don't know. His stash. I don't know. I don't know where he got it from but he's giving it to us, to help us. We love him. That's why we voted for him. Obama! Obama! [/FONT]
    Got that, CW????

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    This post is for:

The good people out there that have gotten burnt out and disillusioned but need encouragement to get out and "pull the lever".

Hard working men and women who are out of a job or under employed and depressed and shut in because for the first time they aren't able to fully provide for their families who don't think voting will help.

Someone who does not feel well today and needs that extra encouragement.

The person who forgot to add time to their busy lives.

And MANY more.

One person goes out and votes because of this thread. It's done it's job.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I like that Vote reminder posted in this thread, but just ONCE please.

If anyone over the age of 6 does not know what today is then they shouldn't be voting anyway. I do NOT go by the old adage of "Vote whichever way, but Vote". If someone don't know who is running, what is at stake, can't see what has transpired the last 4 years, and can't see the price of milk at Walmart every week, then STAY HOME TODAY.

We had too many voting in 08 who was like this......................

Got that, CW????

Not sure why you're addressing me with that post, but okay. I'm not even in the country and even I knew it was election day. ;)

and @skeeter: Thanks, the number of rofls on that post gave me a good laugh. :)

Top Bottom