• 1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    I miss the good old days when you could pull into a gas station and they would fill your tank, wash your windshield, check your oil and water, and hand you some piece of kitchenware to add to your collection, with gas at $.25... Those were the days!
    Yeah, you might have been making 75 cents an hour.

kenboyles72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Gladewater,TX
    Frantically bashing buttons to quiet the nonsense when this crap hit stations years ago, I singled out the magic button in short order.
    Based upon yapping on other forums, not everyone has done so so, here ya go. ;)

cmQvASP.png

The mute button is not always the same, depending on the pump. I carry around a sharpie and mark every mute button on the pumps I use. A friend of mine sent me a list of pumps with the location of the mute button, if I can find it I will post it.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Ads on the gas pump? Panhandlers bothering you while getting gas? Where the hell do y'all live? Or rather, how are you getting gas?

Pull up to pump, get out of car, lock car, select credit even if it's the debit card, start pumping gas, wander off and look for the shitter, come back, car has gas now.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Ads on the gas pump? Panhandlers bothering you while getting gas? Where the hell do y'all live? Or rather, how are you getting gas?

Pull up to pump, get out of car, lock car, select credit even if it's the debit card, start pumping gas, wander off and look for the shitter, come back, car has gas now.

You must be in the nice part of town. There's not many places on the "Dallas" part of my commute where I'd leave my car unattended - there might be nothing there but a pile of window glass when I got back.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX

And what about the poor folks waiting on your fool ass to get out of the way so they can pull in and pump gas? Phuck 'em?

Top Bottom