• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I just wanted to take a second and apologize to all of my fellow TGT'ers, for stiring up shit on here the past couple of days. I know I have a problem with forgetting the fact that we are all brothers and a few sisters on here, and that we shouldn't be worried about fighting and bullshit between us, when we have politicians and disarmanuts who are trying their damndest to destroy this country and its very core values and morals. We have got to stop fighting amongst ourselves. I for one am going to lead by example on this. I love you guys, and I am sorry for being an $#@!.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    I take very little on the internet seriously. If I ever write something that seems mean or hateful, it's either trolling or sarcasm. I haven't met many of y'all but the people I've met have been great. Now if everyone would quit being fags and post up more gun/suppressor pics and reviews...

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    Besides we old heads been here waaaaay to long,, wayyy to long.
    We fight tease, argue, disagree, cuss fuss like a bunch of old women.
    But at the end of the day we are all we have. We know each others lives, history. Ups and downs.
    We've cried with each other, lifted each other.
    I am proud to be apart of such a great group of people . We vent think rethink and say sorry... we accept and as with all family we move on...

No matter how it goes. There is no other group of people who i would fight and die with..

Man , couldn't have said it any better.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I take very little on the internet seriously. If I ever write something that seems mean or hateful, it's either trolling or sarcasm. I haven't met many of y'all but the people I've met have been great. Now if everyone would quit being fags and post up more gun/suppressor pics and reviews...
    +1
    :banana:

Top Bottom