Venture Surplus ad

Putin's response to Obama's stance on the Crimea situation.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeTx

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2014
    crimea-river.jpg

:stir:
    Capitol Armory ad

Odiferous

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Evans, Georgia
    I'm getting a little tired of watching our politicians talk about how tough they are and about how stupid/irrational/etc. Putin is.

If our politicians had any stones at all they would walk uo to one of those "checkpoints," diplomatic credentials in hand, and -dare- the (not Russian, of course) troops to deny them entry into any part of Ukraine.

Then again, a monkey just may fly out of my butt.

bptactical

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    CO
    US v Russian foreign policy:

Floppy Ears and Kerry played schoolyard marbles while Putin and his crew play Kasporov level chess.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Why doesn't our government talk about the historical oppression of Ukrainians by Russians and the millions killed? Oh because our public has went through government skrewls and doesn't know history.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Then again, a monkey just may fly out of my butt.

monkey butt

Putin sees what Obastard is spewing and just laughs it off or ignores it. Slaps on the wrist do nothing to deter a former KGB agent and the sooner Obastard and the rest of the libiturds realize that, the sooner they might (and ONLY might) start getting a minor modicum of respect. As it stands now, this country, courtesy of the current administration, is a laughing stock and that point is driven home on a daily basis by Obastard, Kerry and the rest of the useless asswads in this administration.

Putin%27s%20attitude%20towards%20Obuttfuck-M.jpg

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Dude in the office said that Obama signed an executive order so Russian ammo will be banned for exportation. I don't believe it. He sent me a link from the truth about guns.
    Obama is a retard. Russia makes money from oil and gas sales. We should ramp up production and export oil and LNG to all of Russia's customers before canadia starts.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dude in the office said that Obama signed an executive order so Russian ammo will be banned for exportation. I don't believe it. He sent me a link from the truth about guns.
    Obama is a retard. Russia makes money from oil and gas sales. We should ramp up production and export oil and LNG to all of Russia's customers before canadia starts.

First of all, someone has to get Obastard to pull his head out of his ass and sign off on exploration, drilling and mining of our OWN resources instead of standing in the way, rejecting/shutting down leases and that kind of development. He needs to sign off on the Keystone pipeline. His environmental "excuses" are bullshit because there have already been FIVE EPA studies that have shown NO ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT by the proposed pipeline.

After that, Obastard THEN has to grow a set of balls and start leading. Some in the news media have noted he's leading from behind. They're 100% wrong. He NOT leading at all.

...because he's too fucking busy filling out some bullshit bastardball bracket form.....

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Putin isnt a good guy. Odd how the right is embracing him. Enemy of your enemy is your friend.

Putin is like Al Capone, hes not a good guy but he is ruthless and smart leader. Obama is like Tony Soprano, hes just an actor.

-Without Life there can be no Liberty-

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Recently saw an interview with McCain and how he thought that Putin's choices of U.S. political types for Russian sanctions were jokes. What McCain didn't seem to get that there IS a joke there, but it's not Putin's choices. It's Putin showing his disdain at Obastard's sanctions against a few Russian oligarchs and how Putin thinks, with HIS sanction list, that Obastard's choices are the joke.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

There was a mini panic earlier this month but it seems to have subsided. I wouldn't be concerned until you read statements directly from Tulammo or Wolf.

Top Bottom